Then he went down to my collarbone. "baby this is the place where you are absolutely so freaking beautiful and so hot, god you know how crazy it drives me" he whispered kissing my collarbone. He has always said this and i never dare to complain. I smiled as he got to my chest, kissing the valley in between my breasts, i smiled and looked at him. He kissed my clothes skin. I closed my eyes, my lips parting. He took out the cloth which was covering my breasts. I blushed. He looked at me and kissed each of my breasts. I moaned as he took my nipple in his mouth sucking on it, then licking it, while his other hand pinched and nipped its twin. I moaned his name. I felt him suck and nip on the upper skin. Then he pulled away and latched his mouth on my other breasts then his free hand playing with the one which was sucked now.

He pulled away. Goodness now I don't think we need any lube because I was so wet enough. He smiled and looked down at my breasts with a proud look. "your' blushing love" he chuckled. I looked at him and brought his face to mine as I kissed his lips. He pulled away and smiled. He moved down. He pressed kisses along my stomach I parted my lips, he kissed my lower abdomen.  He reached to my thighs as he spread my legs, I guess he could notice the moisture in the middle.

He kissed my thighs so softly that it drove me crazy. Then my knees, reached all the way up to where I needed him more, he kissed my clothes wetness. He slowly pulled down my panties leaving me bare and open all for him, to use, and devour. "God baby you're so wet for me aren't you" he whispered. "isn't it obvious" i said earning a chuckle from him.

"You're so beautiful my love" he said making me smile. He opened my legs more for him, i could feel my heart parting the way for him. He kissed my clitoris. Slowly teasing it with his tongue making me shudder under his touch. "mhm" was all i could let out.

He chuckled, which sent vibrations to my kitty. He licked my folds as i moaned his names feeling the relief washed over me. He licked and sucked on it like an ice cream. He came down to my entrance with his tongue, as he thrust it inside. Exploring my inside with his warm wet tongue. I clutched the bedsheet grabbing his hair. He moaned which once again sent vibrations to my kitty. Then his mouth returned back to my clitoris. I felt him push his two fingers inside me which made me scream out of pleasure. His tongue licked, and flicked on my wetness while his fingers pumped inside me.

"ahh h/n please I'm so close" i cried out of pleasure. I knew I was close to reaching my orgasm. I cried and cried out of pleasure as he skimmed his nose against my thigh, pumping his fingers in and out of me. "cum for me love" he said. I held the bedsheets tightly. I'm sure he could smell my arousal.

I shut my eyes tight when i felt his tongue on my entrance, i orgasmed all over him. In the shot, i knew his fingers and tongue were wet, and his face was drenched. He pulled out his fingers from me, sucking on them looking directly in my eyes as he licked his lips. Then he rubbed my wetness all over my kitty making me moan. He got up and so did i. I pulled him closer to me, kissing his lips tasting myself on him. I pulled away and removed the buttons of his white shirt, i removed them and he threw them somewhere. I saw him unzip his trousers, making me gulp so hard. He got out of them and looked at me.

"i love you so much y/n" he said holding my chin with his hand. "i love you too h/n" i said smiling. He pressed his lips on mine and then pulled away. I kissed his hands and then straddled his torso once again as I left kisses all over his broad chest. I pulled away and looked at him, he smiled at me kissing my forehead.

He laid me down once again and kissed my lips. We pulled away. I removed his briefs with my legs, letting it free. He leaned to the side lampstand, pulling out a foil, tearing it with his teeth. He pulled out the condom and wrapped it around his length. I spread my legs enough for him. His hands intertwined with mine, as i felt him push himself inside me. I moaned and gasped. He kissed my open mouth, slipping his tongue inside. Tasting my mouth.

I rocked my hips with his, as it went into rhythm. He smiled and so did i. He kissed my neck, kissing my whole body, showering it with his kisses which felt so good. I kissed and wrapped my arms around his shoulder, my legs wrapped around his torso. He smiled and looked down to himself going in and out of me. I kissed his neck, my one hand on his shoulder then the other one was intertwined with his. "baby.......you're so hot" he moaned. I blushed and felt my walls tightened around him. He looked into my eyes and kissed my neck softly biting on the flesh. "I'm close h/n" i whispered in his  ear. He nodded. Speeding up the pace. I cried out his name, as i closed my eyes, my body sweating as his was. I clenched around him meaning that i could cum anytime. "ahh baby, you feel so good" he moaned, his eyes closed.

We both came undone. "turn around for, and lay on your stomach" he said pressing a sloppy kiss on my lips. He got off me, and i turned around  and laid on my stomach. I smiled as i pressed my face against the pillow. He kissed my cheek and ran his fingers through my hair. "i love you" he whispered in my ear, i smiled.

I felt him spread my legs and he entered me from behind. I felt him massage my butt cheeks with which i became so red now. He started to thrust in and out of me. I clenched the bedsheets. His one hand on my back the other one of my hair pulling on em, not roughly though. "ahh....ah" i moaned. He kissed and bit my earlobe, picking up the pace and pounding into me. He kissed the back of my neck and then my back trailing all wet kisses everywhere. He kissed my earlobe, biting it softly as he whispered in my ear "cum for me babe". I moaned as loud as i could, shutting my eyes tightly. My whole body is shaking. "ahh baby your so tight for me my love" i felt him moan my name again and again. I shut my eyes, my breathing became heavy, i squeezed the pillow, as this orgasm hit me, it hit me so hard. I came so hard. I felt him thrust once more into me, before pulling out. I turned around and saw him staring at me with a dreamy smile on his face. I was panting for breath. "i love you so much" i said pulling him by my legs kissing his mouth, he gave into the kiss before mumbling "i love you too my wife" i giggled and pulled away staring at his face.

He sank in the bed beside me. I smiled closer to him. He kissed my head as i nuzzled in the crook of his neck, sleeping.

It was in the morning. Your husband was already awake, thinking about last night, he married the girl of his dreams, his sweetheart.

Your naked body was clinging to his, for warmth, while his clothes and arms were secured around you keeping you warm and safe. Your breath tickled him, he giggled slowly.

You opened your eyes to meet the sunrise, when you looked up and saw h/n smiling down at you. You kissed his mouth, which he gladly took as a good morning kiss. You smiled and pulled away "good morning my husband" you whispered in your morning voice. "good morning my wife" he said smiling.

You pulled up the sheets to your chest covering it as you turned and laid on your back. H/n  turned and looked at you "what's up with you this morning" you teased him lifting your eyebrows. He giggled "nothing I'm just thinking of how lucky I am to have you in my wife, i married you yesterday and now see your my wife" he said smiling brightly. You chuckled and licked your lips looking at him. "i love you so much, my lovely husband" you whispered. "and I love you too my beautiful wife" he said and you knew you married the right person. Staring into his eyes, you leaned in up, as he leaned in down, both of y'all capturing each other's lips in a passionate kiss.

Not caring about anything, you massaged his hair bringing him more into the kiss, while he rested his hand on your elbow and below your chest. "h/n" you heard someone call him. So y'all pulled away. He kissed your head as you got up. He walked downstairs to where he was needed.