Triple Trouble Zamasu+Fused Zamasu+Corrupted Zamasu x Reader PT 1

Começar do início

Corrupted Zamasu, the youngest and largest of the three brothers, is known for his volatile temper when provoked. However, Fused Zamasu notices that you seem to have a unique effect on him. For some reason, Corrupted Zamasu remains calm and composed in your presence. You even go as far as to run your fingers through his hair when he's had a rough day.

This observation stirs a sense of anger within Fused Zamasu, though he struggles to understand why. After all, he prides himself on his composure and should not be bothered by how you show affection towards Corrupted Zamasu. It's an emotion he finds difficult to reconcile with his usual demeanor.

As the day progresses, Corrupted Zamasu remains constantly by your side, drawing the silent ire of both Zamasu and Fused Zamasu. They seethe inwardly as they witness the amount of attention you give to Corrupted Zamasu, and their frustration intensifies when they notice that you genuinely enjoy his company. Your smiles and light laughter fill the air as the taller Kai effortlessly assists you with tasks that are beyond your reach, particularly during meal preparations. The older brothers can't help but glare, their attention fixated on the unfolding scene.

After lunch is prepared, you excuse yourself to freshen up, leaving both Zamasu and Fused Zamasu to confront Corrupted Zamasu. Zamasu speaks quietly, carefully sipping his tea. "Why do you persistently bother her?" he asks, his voice laced with a hint of annoyance. Corrupted Zamasu simply sits there, a faint smile playing on his lips. "You two are far too consumed by your egos, that is all."

This statement only serves to deepen the glowers on Zamasu and Fused Zamasu's faces, but Corrupted Zamasu continues, reminding them of something they seem to have forgotten.

"She will be absent for the next three days. It is her birthday, after all," Corrupted Zamasu reminds them, causing Zamasu and Fused Zamasu's eyes to widen in realization. Zamasu scoffs after a moment, attempting to appear nonchalant. "And why should that concern us? We are perfectly capable of taking care of ourselves."

Fused Zamasu agrees, taking a sip of his tea, but Corrupted Zamasu's smile fades slightly. "It is not the same without her presence. Our home feels colder, even if it's just for a few days."

"Why do you care so much?" Fused Zamasu asks skeptically, noticing a faint blush on Corrupted Zamasu's face. "Neither of you value my opinion, so why are you suddenly interested?" Corrupted Zamasu retorts. Both Zamasu and Fused Zamasu scoff once again, dismissing the topic. Corrupted Zamasu swiftly rises to his feet the moment you return to resume your duties. You smile warmly at the larger Kai, patting his arm gently as he pulls you into a hug right in front of the other two, who watch with mixed emotions.

You genuinely appreciate the kindness and attention that Corrupted Zamasu shows you, finding it refreshing to have a normal conversation and feel appreciated within the household. Meanwhile, the older brothers, Zamasu and Fused Zamasu, are in disbelief and clearly envious as they witness their younger brother capturing your attention completely. In an attempt to distract themselves, they decide to spar outside, but they find it difficult to focus when they can hear your genuine laughter resonating from inside the house.

"Tch, what is he up to? Making her laugh like that, is he infatuated with that mortal?" Zamasu grumbles under his breath, his expression filled with disdain. Fused Zamasu shares the same disapproving look. "We need to find a way to put an end to this foolishness." Both brothers agree that while you're away, they will remind Corrupted Zamasu of his priorities and attempt to redirect his attention.