-12-

"Well, that was something..." Luna trails off as she closes the door.

Everyone except Tae had just left to go on their trips—Joon and JK together, Hobi and Yoongi together, and both Jin and Jimin going solo. Joon and JK had opted for Japan, Hobi and Yoongi were going to the Maldives, Jimin was going to Marcielles, and Jin was going to Barcelona. The goodbyes were a little awkward to say the least.

"Tell me about it," Tae says, rolling his eyes playfully. He seemed to be in an awfully good mood today.

"You leave tomorrow right?" she asks, plopping down on the couch.

"Bright and early, so I want to spend the rest of the day with you. Come on, let's get dressed," he says, pulling her up off the sofa.

"What are we doing?" she asks as they make their way up the stairs.

"You'll see," he says, wiggling his brows as they go their separate ways to change out of their house clothes.

Not knowing what he had in mind, Luna threw on some jeans, an olive green one shouldered top, and some brown platform sandals. Her hair was already up in a messy, but presentable bun so she grabbed a cute crossbody that match her shoes, threw on some jewelry and was ready. Tae was casual too in his cargo shorts, oversized button up, and sneakers. She breathes a sigh of relief, hating the thought of being underdressed or overdressed.

"Can I have a hint?" She asks as he slings his arm over her shoulder at the bottom of the stairs.

"Are you hungry?" he asks, ignoring the question completely.

"No," she deadpans, making him chuckle.

"Okay then, let's go," he says, grabbing a set of keys off the wall.

"You're driving?" She asks and he nods, amused.

"Why? Didn't think I knew how?" he asks, twirling them around his fingers.

"Not necessarily, I've just never seen you drive," she says as they lock up behind them.

"Hm, I don't drive often. None of us do," he muses, opening the passengers side door of his black Hyundai Genesis for her.

She can't help but think that the cute, sleek SUV was perfect for him. He's not the type to pick a car based on price tag. He didn't have to say that that his reason for purchasing was simply that he liked it.

As soon as he cranks it up, CeeLo Green's Fool for You started blasting through the speakers. He jumps and moves to turn it down, but she turns it back up, grinning over at him. They make their way out onto the road, singing at the top of their lungs, dancing together at red lights. She was glad the windows were tinted because they'd definitely be drawing attention to themselves.

They'd listened to the whole CeeLo Green CD, the last song playing when he pulled into the parking lot of what looks to be some sort of studio. She didn't quite catch the name because it was getting dark out and she hadn't known this was where they were going. Figuring she'd know soon enough, she doesn't bother with questions when he switches the car off and jogs around to her side to open the door for her.

Sure enough, they walk into what looks to be a photo studio, a stark white room with rows of backdrops to choose from along the walls. There was a woman behind a camera, seemingly adjusting it, but she looked up when they got closer.

"Hello, I'm Choi Sumi, nice to meet you! And nice to see you again Taehyung ssi," she bows.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you too," Luna smiles, finding the woman adorable.

She was shorter than her, maybe around 5'2, wore braces, and a big, white bow as a headband.

"I'm so excited for today's shoot. Let's get you two back here to hair and makeup so we can get started," she grins.