-10-

Luna stormed in the house, not even bothering to take her shoes off at the door. She slung her purse over the back of a stool at the island as she passed it and made a beeline for the stairs. To say she was fuming would be an understatement.

"Lu wait," Joon calls, but she ignores him.

Hobi jogs to catch up with her, attempting to grab her hand, but she snatched it away and turns to face them from the stairs.

"I don't want to talk right now, just like the majority of you didn't when I got thrown under the bus in that session!" she explodes, hurt and anger prevalent in her tone.

"It wasn't like that Princess," Jimin attempts as her glare sweeps over them.

"He's right, we were stunned. And for what it's worth, I think it's important to talk about it now while our emotions are fresh," Yoongi says.

She chuckles bitterly and shakes her head, gesturing over to JK and Tae who were right behind Hobi.

"Well for what it's worth, I appreciate my two husbands whose instincts were to immediately defend me. To the rest of you, I honestly have nothing nice to say. You see, when my emotions are fresh, you will not be spared and I really don't want to say anything I'll regret," she says, crossing her arms across her chest.

"That's the thing though, you don't need to spare us. If there's something bothering you about any of us, just say it. It might sting, but if it's how you really feel, you have to get it off your chest," Jin cuts in and she sighs.

"It's funny that you say that to me when some of you have been clearly harboring feeling you have about me as well," she sneers.

"So let's talk about it, please. Clearly we need to discuss it," Hobi reasons, reaching for her.

She takes a deep breath and blows it out, counting back from 10 in her head before walking passed him and back into the living room where she perched herself on the edge of one of the arm chairs.

He places his hand back at his side, stung by her reaction, but understanding exactly why she was upset. He sighs, making his way over to the sectional where everyone except JK and Tae decided to sit. Tae took the floor, leaning his back against the chair she sat in while JK made himself comfortable on the arm of it. The divide was clear.

Feeling like she would burst if she didn't, Luna takes it upon herself to speak first.

"So because I wouldn't go into detail about my grieving of my grandfather, which I discussed with you days ago, Mrs. Kang decided to label me secretive and deceptive. "They're never going to trust you if you keep keeping secrets," she said, and that stunned you?" she asks, arms still crossed tightly against her chest.

"Well, yeah, I didn't expect her to go there," Jimin bursts, his eyes pleading her to understand.

"None of us did, and I'll speak for myself here, but I was waiting on her to finish her rant so I could say something," Jin adds.

"But then time ran out," Yoongi finishes and she nods, her eyes narrowed.

"So it was not our intention to just let her rag on you," Joon concludes, his arms crossed as well.

Luna chuckles again, shaking her head.

"Then why didn't you say anything sooner. That wasn't the only time she was on my case. Clearly either you didn't notice or you didn't want to notice that in this session, she traced all your issues back to me. When we spoke about insecurities—oh it's because I'm new, I'm not emotionally open enough, I can be a trigger. But what about you?" Luna asks, sitting up in her seat, her elbows resting on her knees.