-4-

It was a beautiful night, a clear navy sky where the full moon and stars shined so brightly they could've gone without the many means of decorative lighting. It illuminated the sand, washing it in white, making it look almost sacred in their eyes as they slipped off their shoes and stepped onto it. There was a gentle breeze when they did—warm and pure, and it felt like a blessing brushing against their skin. Walking down that aisle felt more like floating, their immense happiness making them feel weightless. The air crackled with the liveliness of those around them, their families and closest friends watching on with love in their hearts.

The atmosphere was almost overwhelming, making them feel so full, yet so light that they could just take to the sky at any moment. They all laughed, the beautiful sounds filling the space around them when they met none other than Bang PD himself at the altar. He'd gotten ordained just so he could officiate their wedding.

They listened as he spoke wise and kind words of blessing upon them, bringing some of them to tears, hit hard with the gravity of what matrimony truly means for them. Longevity and devotion was never a question as their bond would be there for life, but somehow matrimony felt like that extra step forward—the most special way to show one another as well as the world their true desires to love and cherish each other forever.

This impromptu wedding was so far from traditional that it was amusing to everyone attending—Bang BD as the officiant, no reading of vows, no exchanging of rings, and no "you may kiss your bride!" at the end. Bang PD had actually struggled a little with what to say before settling on, "You may kiss your partners!" instead. Then, they'd momentarily struggled with who would kiss who, everyone leaning forward with questions in their eyes before ultimately deciding to kiss the person next to them. Luna and JK, Tae and Yoongi, Hobi and Joon, and Jin and Jimin.

JK grabbed Luna's face and laid a sweet, passionate kiss on her lips, his hand resting on her lower back as he dipped her back suddenly, making her giggle. Leading by example, the others did the same resulting in shocked, heavily blushing Yoongi and Joon; and Jin and Jimin in a heap on the ground. Luna was sure their pictures going back down the isle looked a mess, most of them crying laughing at Joon and Yoongi's beet red faces; and being whistled and hollered at by their guests.

The reception afterwards was just as beautiful, messy, and emotion filled

The reception afterwards was just as beautiful, messy, and emotion filled. They both laughed and cried at the speeches their friends and families gave on their behalf's, most mentioning how happy and stress-free they looked as well as doting on JK for planning the beautiful wedding alone and without any of his soulmates figuring it out.

He'd actually been planning since they'd gotten here, knowing that by the end of their stay, he wanted to be married. The incident put a lot of things into perspective for him and made their bond even stronger. Luna had protected him with all she had and everyone else was there for whatever they needed afterwards. In his mind, there was no other way to show his appreciation.

"The last time I made a speech was at our commitment ceremony and I spoke of us—the guys and I, feeling like we were always searching—never feeling complete. I also stated that once we found Luna that we'd never have to search again. It turns out that wasn't the case. She completed us as a whole and we couldn't be happier. See...when we found Luna, we found a happiness that blanketed all the underlying issues we were content with ignoring. We were completed as a group, but not as our individual selves. Our recent circumstances ripped that blanket off and exposed us for who we really are. There was no happiness to hide behind so we had no choice but to face it all—our weaknesses and insecurities. We had to break, every single one of us—and we did, but we put in the work to build ourselves up again. It was through this process that not only myself, but all of us were able to step back and see our lives from a new perspective. Everyone here knows how our careers have affected us, but time here together with no outside distractions made a new yearning in me. These past three months, I've been Jeon Jeongguk, soulmate to 7, and as amazing as it was, that wasn't enough for me. I wanted to be Jeon Jeongguk, soulmate to 7, husband to 7, and father to...well, were still working that out," he chuckles, the subtle touch to his ear letting them know he was blushing.