I stared into the mirror for a long time, well aware that this wasn't supposed to be such a big deal, even though it felt like that. For once, I found myself pretty when I looked into the mirror. For once, I stared at myself longer than normally.

"You're beautiful!" Teresa encouraged as she handed me a pair of flip flops. "Minho's gonna love it."

I blushed, awkwardly thanking her for the compliment since no one ever taught me how to receive them.

When I stepped out of the room, my eyes immediately met Minho's before he trailed them all over my body, his eyes slowly lighting up and his face relaxing.

One thing lead to another, and well, magically I felt Minho's lips on mine and he was holding my waist. "I might as well get on one knee already." He murmured against my lips. 

My chest was nearly exploding, and yet I managed to blurt out, "It's makeup."

"I've seen you sleeping with your mouth half open, hair messy like Anna from Frozen, without makeup, and I see no difference. So shut your mouth and let me kiss you."

I blushed even harder when he said that and kissed me another time, before he held out his hand.

"So, Princess... wanna join me to this date?"

With a laugh, I nodded and took his hand so that he could place a kiss on it.

Minho had gotten us a Uber where we soon sat in the back, his hand on my thigh. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look?"

Butterflies were jumping from place to place in my body and I couldn't stop. "I don't think you actually did, no."

"Well, you look very beautiful, Quinn Parker." He stated.

"Why thank you." I lay my head on his shoulder. "You look very handsome."

Minho wore a white blouse that was unbuttoned at the top. Black, neat shorts under them. His hair was styled and jawline seemed to be sharper than ever... oh, not even mentioning how good he smelled.

He smiled and squeezed my thigh.
It didn't take long for us to arrive at the beach club, where Minho promised we would eat.

It was warm on the beach. The club had perfect sight at the sea, palm trees hovering over the small tables. The chairs were made of a soft, white material and sat so nice I wouldn't even mind staying on one the whole night.

"Wow." My eyes kept staring around myself, taking in the comfortable location. "This is really nice, love."

Minho smiled. He sat in front of me, only the table and a menu card in front of us. "I'm glad you like it."

Later, a waitress asked us for our drinks in Spanish. Minho replied in Spanish and god, that sounded too good.

"How many languages do you speak?" I wondered as I looked through the menu, planning to get to know Minho even better this night.

"English, obviously. A bit Spanish and a few words French and Dutch... but not fluent."

"Is there something you can say in all three languages?" I then asked, just curious.