22 : || A Budding Mystery ||

Comenzar desde el principio

Folding the sleeves of her jacket, she looked at her reflection on the mirror, satisfied with herself.

It was almost time for lunch and Panchali was going to get down the stairs but a certain door on the other side of the corridir, caught her attention.

She started walking towards the door and stood infront of it in no time.

Realizing a shaky breath, Panchali pushed open the door, revealing the hall which had white interior with black and white mosaic tiles on the floor.

Slowly and steadily, she placed her right foot on the hall, and then her left foot.

Closing the door behind, her feet made the way towards the centre of the hall.

There was no windows. The ceiling though had ventilation for the Sunlight or Moonlight to come inside, also some air to come so that nobody feel suffocated staying there.

Panchali's palms visibly shook as she forwarded her hands to touch the white piano, again taking a shaky breath.

Years old memories rushing through her minds like a broken record.

A lone tear slipped from her left eye. She brushed her palms on the photo frame kept over the piano.

A beautiful lady with a fair complexion and a bright smile on her face, wearing a saree, looked back at Panchali. Without blinking.

Obviously, it was a photo after all.

"Mumma..." She muttured, caressing the photo frame.

But soon her eyes caught something. The confidential file of her company.

She frowned at the sight of the file, lying on the floor, where the documents turned on its own. Because of the wind.

Wiping her tears with the back of her hand, she picked it up and turned the pages, only to find it was the same file she and Aryan had been searching for the whole day.

"But, how did it came here?" Panchali muttered.

"Aryan must have kept here..." She paused with the realization, "But Aryan was with me whole day and we both were searching this file, then how the hell did this came here ?"

For a minute or two, she contemplated on how the file reached there.

After all no one is aware about that hall and no one would come here also. Except Aryan, though.

That guy knows every freaking thing about her. But again, why would Aryan keep the file in this hall?

And even if he kept it here, then why would he pretend to search it with her?

No no, Aryan won't do that. Infact he didn't even know about her shifting there.

But, how the hell did the file reached there? Who kept it and why?

Her thoughts broke when the ringtone of her phone echoed in the empty hall.

"Hello?"

"Where are you, Panchu? It's time for the lunch and we are all waiting for you. By the way, Have you got the file?" Aryan asked in his usual voice unlike the coldness that he held the previous time.

"Uh... Yes. Actually - I am coming. And yeah, I got it." She replied absentmindedly and hung up the call.

Realizing a long breath, she left the hall with the file.

Little did she know, that a years old half torn picture slipped from the file that held the worst memory of her life.

And now that held the power to destroy the whole Aryavart.

Indeed Sahdev's intuitions were accurate... The Devil, himself, is waking up. It's just the matter of time that He comes infront of them.

«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»
★★★
«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»

I̤n̤ s̤o̤m̤e̤ o̤t̤h̤e̤r̤ c̤o̤r̤n̤e̤r̤ o̤f̤ t̤h̤e̤ A̤r̤y̤a̤v̤a̤r̤t̤ :-

An evil laughter left from his lips, as he saw how Panchali behaved.

He was a black magician, even capable of controlling human minds.

"Poor girl. She doesn't know that her past is coming back to haunt her. Tch tch tch!!!" He held a fake sympathetic look on his face.

"Dear Panchali.... Oops, Panchu... You will get a surprise. Boom! Surpriiseeee baby... Here's your -" He left it in the mid sentence and laughed as his evil laughter echoed in the empty hall where he stood.

There was a loud thunderbolt as if the nature itself is fearing about the upcoming events.

It was too raining outside as if the nature is crying.

He noticed the wild weather through the window. Again he laughed.

"Rim jhim gire savaan,
Sulaag sulaag jaye mon,
Bhige aaj iss mausam mein,
Lagi kesi yeh agan..." He sang the lyrics but soon he burst out in laughter which was malingned with his evil deeds.

" He sang the lyrics but soon he burst out in laughter which was malingned with his evil deeds

Dear Readers,

Hello... Hii... My lovely readers, first of all Happy Navratri... Taday is the first day of Navratri, which is dedicated to Mata Shailaputri, the first form of Maa Durga.

Mata Shailaputri is the goddess of strength, courage and composure.

In name of Maa, let's say together : Jay Mata Di!!

Now, coming to the chapter, there was a tinge of the mystery that's slowly budding somewhere in the corner.

And about the previous chapter, I am a little disappointed guys.

After a long time, I posted the previous chapter and there only few comments.

Have you all lost the interest to read this story? Is the story not up to the mark or your expectations?

Please tell me guys, what should I do?

Or is it because of my late updates? If this is so, then I am sorry again.

Whatever it is please let me know.

Vote • Comment •

Thanking You,
Hiya