22 : || A Budding Mystery ||

Start from the beginning

A soft moan left from her mouth, as the warm water relaxed her muscles.

Oh, how badly she missed this bath.

«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»
★★★
«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»

"Bhrata, don't you think you are being too under confident?" Nakul teased Bheem, who had a tensed face while he fried the flatbreads.

"Nakul, please I am not in the mood for your jokes." Bheem replied sulking.

"Bhrata, why are you getting tensed unnecessarily ?" Arjun asked.

"Oh as if you don't know." Bheem replied, not looking at any of them.

"Yes, we know but-" Nakul was interrupted.

"All of you were tensed before she came, like me only. And when she liked the arrangements, then only you all breathed in relief. Now, it's my turn." Bheem said, frying the flatbreads.

They kept quite as they better knew Bheem spoke nothing but facts.

Yudhishthir thought to speak to comfort his Vrikodar.

"Bheem, you know you cook too good when you're happy. So, whatever you do, do it from your heart." The eldest Pandava paused, as Bheem looked at him innocently.

The soft gaze of his younger brother made Yudhishthir smile in a calm and soft way.

"Don't give too much of pressure in any thing you do, for it will surely leave some scars and will never satisfy you. You would always think, it would have been better if you gave some put more effort into it. But if you do the same thing with love, from your heart, it will satisfy you more than you would think. So, Bheem whatever you are doing, do it from heart, for it will give you immense satisfaction." Yudhishthir explained Bheem with utmost calmness.

Vrikodar finally smiled in relief and started doing everything without bothering much.

Yudhishthir then noticed something was off with Sahdev, he was too quite and didn't speak anything from a long time.

"Sahdev, I have been noticing you from a long time. Is everything alright ?" He asked with voice lacing utter seriousness, grabbing the other three's attention also.

The youngest son of Madri looked at his Jyest's eyes.

He couldn't lie looking at his Jyest but he didn't want to say also about what he was feeling.

"No Jyest, something is going to happen. Something too grave." Sahdev said, his voice was low. Eyes showed horror.

"Something that has the power to destroy our whole Aryavart. Something is slowly budding as if the Devil, himself, is waking up from his long-term sleep." His words sent a chill run down their spine.

«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»
★★★
«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»

Panchali came out of the washroom, wearing a black bathrobe. Her hair was tied up in a black towel.

She made her way towards the walk-in closet and searched for her clothes to wear.

Picking up a tube top, a jacket and a cotton pant, she quickly dressed up. All black, though.

After wearing the cloths, she tied up her highlighted hairs into a horse tail style.

She applied a minimum make up, with just the moisturizer, lip gloss and mascarra.