191-194 Finale

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 191

  Song Qing went out immediately after taking the order.

  He knew that there were many zombies on the way to the purchasing location, so these people did not dare to go.

  Now that they call themselves, so be it.

  Song Qing and his little plant walked out.

  After going out, he looked around and found that this place was really well chosen.

  This place is actually an area where zombies are not easy to come. The zombies just now should be an accident.

  However, there are still some supernatural beings guarding the base, so those zombies are no problem.

  Song Qing looked at the dense woods in front of him and the sun that was gradually setting.

  He immediately quickened his pace and planned to move forward.

  In fact, he often walks this road because there are many zombies here and he can attack the zombies to provide nutrients to the plants.

  The zombies in the base just now have been absorbed by the plants. The plants are now full of energy and cannot absorb much if they are absorbed again.

  It's better to place the killed zombies not far from the base, so that they don't have to bother them to prepare some more zombies for nutrition.

  Song Qing encountered several smaller zombies along the way. After eliminating them, he placed them next to the tree and marked them.

  I have to say that there are very few zombies along the way. It should be because people from the base often come here to buy things, so they pass here more often.

  Just when Song Qing felt that she could relax.

  Suddenly something hit him on the head and he fainted.

  The people in the base watched for a long time, but Song Qing didn't come back, so they immediately sent a few superpowers to check on the road.

  On the way, everyone saw Song Qing who had fainted.

  His face was as pale as a blank sheet of paper, and there were wilted plants around him.

  "It's really a parasitic relationship. When the owner faints, the plants will wilt."

  After the fire superpower user finished speaking, the girl came out to confront him: "You know you care about whether people are mutants."

  The man touched his nose in shame.

  The superpower sent him some energy, and soon Song Qing woke up.

  Song Qing was confused as soon as she woke up: "What's wrong with me..." "