Chp 11

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 11 Weaknesses Yan
  Jili looked young, probably in his twenties, so he subconsciously thought that the two were siblings.

  Although the man looked very strong, it would be too hasty to fight one against many.

  "Don't worry." Tang An looked at him calmly, his eyes as clear as a spring.

  She whispered: "Do you want to leave here?"

  The boy's eyes flashed: "Leave? There are countless zombies outside, and none of us can leave."

  "What are the first-level zombies?" Tang Anan smiled scornfully and showed An expression that does not suit his age.

  "Tell me about the situation here, and how about sharing some food with you later?"

  Seeing the boy's hesitation, Tang Anan's fingertips shimmered with gold.

  The golden thread quickly wrapped around his neck, and he would be dead if it shrank even slightly.

  The boy's pupils trembled sharply. He could feel the sharpness of the golden threads in her hand. Could he be a person with superpowers? !

  "Now, are you willing to tell me?" She smiled slightly, without any hint of threat.

  "I, I can tell you." The boy pursed his lips, seeming to have made up his mind.

  "But you can't let them know that I told you, otherwise I will be kicked out of here." He

  might be able to wait for the army to rescue him here, but if he goes out, he may be eaten away by zombies.

  "Say it." Tang Anan took back the golden thread, not afraid of him calling anyone else. After all, the most dangerous thing between her and him was himself.

  "Three days ago, some people turned into zombies and some turned into people with super powers like you." He said slowly, "When there were more zombies, we were trapped here." Listening to what he said,

  Tang Anan knew three things What happened to the building.

  As the largest shopping mall in the city, there are naturally a lot of people coming and going.

  Those who can run on this floor will die, and those who can't run and don't want to die will stay here.

  Because food is the most basic necessity for human beings, everyone worked together to kill zombies and block the entrance.

  But the good times did not last long. On the first day, everyone was still happily waiting for rescue.

  However, individual fevers caused panic, which was a precursor to the virus invading the human body.

  Everyone was terrified. Some suggested that they be isolated separately, while others suggested that they be killed on the spot.

  All in all, it chills the hearts of most people who have a fever.

  Everyone was traveling with relatives and friends. If someone wanted to hurt someone close to them, how could they stay in peace? It was only after a fight.

  At first, those with brute strength had the upper hand, and some even had other intentions to bully them.

  After the first night, some people with fever turned into zombies, while others turned into people with super powers.

  After several duels, the superpowers dominated this floor, and no one dared to make another mistake.

  They supervise all the food on this floor, but they also have their own grudges and restrain each other from interfering with each other.

  "Then what are they doing?" Tang Anan meant those who behaved like adults.

  "The food is getting less and less. Some people are afraid that they will starve to death before being rescued, and they don't dare to collide with the superpowers, so they have no choice but to betray themselves."

  He lowered his head and pursed the corners of his mouth into a straight line.

  "Well, there is one more question." Tang Anan nodded thoughtfully and asked, "How do you know their weaknesses?" referring to zombies.

  The boy glanced at her strangely, "The news you read on your mobile phone can still be connected to the Internet. You don't know it, right?" It's

  just that the time of the rescue has not been determined, which caused panic in everyone's heart. After all, who can do it in peacetime? Have experienced this kind of thing.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com