Chp 15

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 15 Your sister is so cute.
  "This guy made some trouble while I was away, but he didn't really kill anyone. It was his fault for hurting people. Luo Zhiqiang, apologize." The

  man who was called hurriedly stepped forward and bent down. Apology: "Little sister, I'm sorry. My behavior offended you, and I apologize to you." "

  Okay, I accept it. Anyway, you won't succeed in making trouble for me."

  Tang Anan didn't care, and looked at the man lying on the ground again. woman, her chin slightly raised.

  "I think you should apologize to her. Let's face it, there's no need for you to beat her so badly." "

  Of course, if I was the one who beat her, I wouldn't persuade her." The corners of her lips curled up slightly.

  Liang Zehan said nothing, but looked at Luo Zhiqiang to indicate his actions.

  The man walked towards the woman on the ground, pulled her up, and muttered: "I'm sorry."

  The woman who was pulled up shook off the man's hand and looked at Tang Anan with complicated eyes.

  "Don't thank me, I just don't take you seriously."

  Tang An'an didn't look at her and pointed to the batch of goods behind them: "I want half of the supplies, do you mind?"

  "Half of the supplies? Now this In this situation, everyone has no source of supplies. Even if I give them to you, will you be able to walk out of this mall smoothly?" "You will

  know if you can walk out if you try." Tang Anan put his feet on the ground and walked toward him slowly. Walked behind them.

  In full view of everyone, Tang Anan put his hand on the supplies. In one breath, everything in front of him disappeared. At a glance, it turned out that it was half of the supplies.

  It was also the materials they spent most of their efforts gathering.

  At this time, some people showed fear in their eyes, while others showed greed in their eyes, and everyone had different expressions. In short, it was difficult for her to leave.

  "It looks like someone wants to fight with me." Tang Anan stepped on the spot with excitement.

  She looked around at the eyes of the people around her, and her white fingers seemed to point casually.

  It was a man holding a woman in his arms. The woman's eyes were empty, as if she had lost consciousness of the movement around her.

  "It's just you, you weakling over there."

  The man she pointed at had a stern look in his eyes, and he pushed the woman aside and walked towards her. He glanced at Liang Zehan with contempt.

  "It's a woman's kindness to not dare to take action after you hit me back. I don't care if you are a child or not." "If you want to

  take action, can you withstand my blow?" His tone was full of emotion. Disdainful.

  Tang Anan giggled while holding the doll, looking at him quietly.

  Liang Zehan laughed so hard at her that he walked up to Yan Jili calmly and asked in a low voice: "Your sister is very scary."

  Yan Jili played with the gun in his hand and raised his eyes sideways: "What did you say?"

  "No, it's nothing. . Your sister is so cute." Liang Zehan shut up in time.

  Finally, he couldn't hold it back and asked, "How will your sister want to fight later? Use her thin golden thread? Not to mention, that thing is pretty powerful." "Want to know?"

  Yan Jili raised an eyebrow.

  "Of course."

  "Then talk less and watch carefully." I didn't expect this kid to be an invisible chatterbox. I didn't see him being so chatty just now.

  While talking, the man who was opposing Tang Anan was impatient and strode forward to fight.

  His muscles were very well developed and he seemed to be extremely powerful, but
  "weak chicken, come and catch me." She smiled and shook her head at the man, taunting him mercilessly.

  When the man's fist hit her head, almost everyone held their breath, thinking that this punch would make her head bloom.

  But within a second, the situation in front of him changed. The girl appeared behind the man at some point.

  The man leaned forward due to the gravity of his fist. She chuckled and gave him a gentle kick.

  The man was kicked to the ground.

  Everyone sighed.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com