Chp 49

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 49: Get out of the way!

  "Get away!" Tang Anan pushed him away with all his strength and blocked him with his young body. Chi Yanhuai only felt a strong force pushing him away, a force he had not expected.

  The next second, the sight in front of him shocked his heart. Tang Anan closed his eyes in fear, but still stood in front of him, just to give him time to run away.

  Her voice was clear and anxious, "Brother, run!"

  Just as the zombie's sharp point was about to pierce her head, Chi Yanhuai felt a surge of power in her body, and subconsciously pulled Tang An'an into her arms, holding her hand Aimed at the zombie in front of him. In an instant, black liquid spurted out, dousing most of the zombies in front of him.

  The zombies gradually melted away in their unwilling roars, leaving only the shining luster of crystal nuclei on the ground.

  Before he could think about it, Chi Yanhuai hugged Tang Anan and used his unfamiliar powers to escape to the nearest room. When the two ran into the courtyard of a villa, Chi Yanhuai secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  Fortunately, the current zombies can't climb over the wall, otherwise, the two of them would be in disaster today.

  Their clothes were all dirty and stained. Chi Yanhuai first checked Tang Anan to see if there were any wounds. He felt relieved after seeing that there were no injuries on her body. Because he knows that if he is scratched, the probability of turning into a monster will be greatly increased.

  Seeing that his eyes were full of worry, Tang Anan patted his shoulder comfortingly, "Brother, don't worry, I'm fine." Her young face was white and clean, except for her clothes that were somewhat stained while running. Nothing seems out of the ordinary.

  "It's okay." The first time he used his power, he overdrawn his energy. At this time, he looked a little weak. His face looked pale and he was panting slightly. He didn't ask why Tang Anan ran out suddenly.

  Instead, he gently touched her soft hair and comforted her: "Brother will take you home later, let's stay at home, okay?"

  Tang Anan stared at the slightly tired young man in front of him, and nodded slowly, " Okay." However, they probably won't be able to go back for the time being.

  [The target is behind the house, the host can go explore it]

  Tang Anan held Chi Yanhuai's hand, smiled, and praised him, "Brother is so awesome." She moved her eyes behind him and said, "It's better to Let's go and take a look at the back."

  Chi Yanhuai did not agree immediately, but asked doubtfully: "Why does An An want to go there? Speaking of which, this is someone else's home. Let's rest here for a while and then go back."

  Tang An An looked in that direction, her eyes blurred, and she murmured, "I feel like something is calling me." Her clear eyes gradually regained their clarity, and she looked up at Chi Yanhuai, who had already stood up. He shook his hand and said in a soft voice, "Brother, let's just go and take a look. Can we leave after just one look?" "

  An'an." Chi Yanhuai's eyebrows were helpless, and he patiently persuaded, "After all, this is someone else's house. , we can't just break in."

  "There is no one in their home."

  "No one can do it."

  "But at this time, the vegetable plot will wither if no one takes care of it."

  "Vegetable plot?" Chi Yanhuai She was stunned for a moment, obviously not expecting that the place she was going was a vegetable field, and then she suddenly realized, "How do you know there is a vegetable field here?"

  "." This boy is always particularly keen on certain angles.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com