Chp 79

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 79 To Save or Not to Save

  Chi Yanduo: "Your analysis is correct."

  Tang Anan glanced at him and continued: "In addition to this information, I also saw the corpses of babies and women floating in the river. There are suspicious blood stains on her body."

  Her expression turned solemn, she gently stroked the doll's hair and said slowly, "It's too late to leave the village now, so tonight, please ask Major General Chi to convey the order to them. Who will Don't really fall asleep."

  The officer answered: "If there is something really weird in this village, we can keep vigil in groups. After all, everyone has been like this since this trip."

  Chi Yanhuai looked at the officer with his deep eyes, Said: "If they really want to plot against us, then even if we have people guarding us, they will find other ways to kill us, so we'd better pretend to be asleep." The officer was puzzled: "But

  with the ability of our army, we can directly Subdue these villagers."

  Chi Yanhuai shook his head: "It's best not to. The huge movement will attract more zombies to gather here. We must avoid unnecessary losses." The officer was slightly startled and subconsciously looked at

  his major general.

  Chi Yanduo did not answer the officer, but looked at Tang An'an with deep eyes, and lightly opened his thin lips on his stern face: "Kid, what do you think?"

  Tang An'an smiled slightly and replied: "I think my brother is right. "Similarly, this is also a suspicious point about this village." "

  As far as I know, although the area is sparsely populated, it is not particularly remote from the urban area, so there must be people fleeing passing through here."

  "But a month has passed, why do people in the village still know nothing about the situation outside?"

  What's more,
  her black eyelashes trembled slightly, and the corners of her lips raised a meaningful smile.

  "I just met a little girl who is a villager here. She doesn't know all the secrets here. She may not have even scratched the surface." "But." She changed the topic: "We are not the first group to come here

  . You can be sure that there are foreigners living here."

  Chi Yanduo narrowed his eyes, "So, these words about not knowing the outside situation are also lies fabricated by the villagers?" "Yes." She blinked, "The conversation is

  over. . Please don't sleep tonight. For the sake of your life, you should work harder?"

  Chi Yanduo's eyes flashed slightly: "Okay."

  Chi Yanhuai: "Yes."

  The officer glanced at the major general and saw that he had made up his mind, so he had no choice but to He said: "I don't have any objection."

  "Well, see you in the evening."
-
  It was almost late at night, and the girl who was locked in the room heard her father's roars. She huddled up in her quilt in fear, like a statue.

  "Click." There was a slight sound of unlocking.

  The girl knew that her mother was out.

  Tonight is destined to be another sleepless night.

  The girl closed her eyes, but the figure of the girl she saw in the evening appeared in her mind.

  She was cute and beautiful, and she told her gently that she wanted to be friends with her.
  "Friends." The girl sat up and murmured blankly.

  She looked around. In the almost sealed room, only the skylight on the ceiling leaked some gaps, which were used to provide oxygen.

  It was installed a month ago.

  Most of the houses in the village are small houses, which happens to be the house she is currently in.

  It's not very high. If you use something, you can get out of here.

  The girl pursed her lips, clenched her little hands into fists, and moved her eyes as if she was dueling with her inner struggle.

   Today's two chapters may have plot changes tomorrow. In order to prevent you from missing important plots, please re-read these two chapters tomorrow night. I love you all~ It’s almost 100,000 words. Give your children a few votes for recommendation. Thanks(ω)

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com