Chp 33

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 33: The man

  walked up to the female zombie, looked at her obsessively, and said affectionately: "Zi Yuan, you will be fine. No matter what you become, I can feed you. The flesh of the zombies is yours If you don't like it, then try theirs."

  His voice was a little crazy: "Three people came to the door today. Although one of them is a child, the meat is a little less, but it is more tender, you will like it. Hahahaha Haha." His chest vibrated, a bloodthirsty smile bloomed on his face, and his eyes contained a sinister smile of successful malice.

  He walked up to the three of them with a knife in his hand and said in a ethereal voice, "Which one should Zi Yuan try first?" Po Shen observed carefully, and when his eyes glanced at Chen Ruolan, he grinned: "It's you, it's fresh and tender, and it's full of weight. , Zi Yuan will definitely be full."

  He raised the knife and slashed at Chen Ruolan's neck with all his strength.

  In an instant, a strange force kicked him from his side, and a child's voice sounded next to him: "Brother, what are you playing? I want to play too." The man was stunned for a second, his

  pupils shrank, and he looked up at the man standing beside him. In front of him, a little girl in good spirits.

  "How could you?" Those potions had long been mixed with water. They were odorless and could not be noticed by others. I also saw them drink them with my own eyes. At this time, they should have died quietly in their sleep. !

  Tang An'an waved his hand, and golden light flooded into their eyebrows, and Yan Jili and Chen Ruolan also woke up slowly. She raised her lips with a deep smile, looked at the surprised man, and lightly opened her pink lips: "An An likes to drink sweet water, and doesn't like to drink water with other people's added ingredients. But after all, it was uncle's kindness, so An An had to use her own way. I feel good after drinking."

  The man frowned and sneered: "It seems that these guys are not simple, so why do you want to use the trick? Could it be that you want to fool Han?" If it is not a fool, he doesn't believe it.

  Tang Anan shook her head, her clear eyes showing innocence. She glanced at the tied female zombie and said with a smile: "Of course I am curious about uncle's secret." It really gave her a surprise.

  She moved her body and complained aggrievedly: "Uncle is too rude. He is so small and has to be dragged around. To be honest, it is quite painful. Are you not physically strong? You must learn from my brother. ."

  The veins popped up on the man's forehead, and he said bitterly: "So what if I didn't get hit? You are destined to die here." "

  Uncle is so confident, is it just like the legend..." Tang Anan's voice sounded softly.

  "Pu Xinnan." The sober Chen Ruolan saw clearly the situation and scene in front of him, and quietly observed with lingering fear. After hearing Tang Anan's words, he subconsciously answered.

  When she saw Tang An'an throwing admiring glances at her, she chuckled and said, "I go online more." Looking at the man who was obviously staring at her dangerously, she said bravely: "I" before she could say it

  , Tang An'an clapped her hand with a look of relief on her face: "What are you talking about, sister?"

  Chen Ruolan's eyes widened and she suddenly became a little nervous. The man in front of her felt like he was going to cut her into pieces, "No. , I." Listen to my explanation, things are not what you think!
  The man stared at the two of them fiercely, stepped forward with his knife raised, and roared: "If you have anything to say, let's talk about it later."

  Yan Jili quickly pulled the two people over, perfectly dodging each other's attack. The next second, the man tightened his grip. Then he rushed over again, Yan Jili's eyes narrowed, and the weak flames became more and more powerful in his palms.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com