Those girls thought it made sense, so they secretly liked him and did not continue to bother him.

  In fact, the saying that he didn't know when he would die so he didn't accept their confession was all an excuse. He had someone he liked and after they exchanged feelings with each other, they stayed together almost all the time. It was precisely because he didn't know when the end would come and whether his life would be tomorrow. will end.

  They will cherish the time they spend with each other more.

  What surprised him now was that his teammates, who rejected girls thousands of miles away, actually asked a girl so much information at once, eager to know all her preferences and even where she lived at once.

  Sure enough, when love comes, even his roommate, a single mother and child, can't stop it.

  He said helplessly: "This is the first time I have seen this girl." Looking at Yan Jili who was happily communicating with Tang An'an, he said to his teammates: "But I don't think you have much hope, look at your expression." He looked

  angrily Said: "He never smiled at us!"

  He continued: "Since that girl appeared, I haven't stopped smiling. Look, she touched her head!" He even pointed over there and yelled.

  Guo Junsheng's face darkened and he slapped him on the forehead, "Stop shouting, they will see you later." He looked over there and naturally saw Yan Jili reaching out and touching the girl's head gently.

  The expression is indeed different, not even towards Miss Chen.

  It couldn't be true.
  His eyes darkened, feeling a little disappointed.

  At this time, Yan Jili turned his head and shouted to the soldiers: "Come here and drink sugar water."

  Upon hearing this, the soldiers, all of whom were young, ran over immediately. While receiving the candy, he quietly looked at this pretty girl and kept whispering to his teammates.

  Yan Jili saw that they had almost received the information, so he called everyone together again. Just when he was about to introduce Tang An'an's identity to everyone, he felt the corner of his clothes being gently tugged by Tang An'an. Looking at her sideways, he saw her lightly Shaking his head slightly, he instantly understood what she meant after having been with her for a long time.

  He smiled and patted her shoulder, "You."

  Even if Yan Jili didn't introduce Tang An'an's identity to them, the soldiers couldn't help it. They were all young and energetic teenagers. Someone asked loudly: "What's this?" Is this little sister new to the base?"

  Yan Jili frowned: Little sister? ? I'm afraid I'll get beaten later.

  Tang Anan smiled sweetly: "Hello, brothers, my name is An An."

  Guo Junsheng's eyes were slightly stunned: "An An?" This name is so familiar, as if he has heard it somewhere.

  But there are quite a few people with the same name, so I guess I’m overthinking it.

  He looked at the girl's delicate face and those smart water eyes, but stood up, stretched out his hand and said to her, "Hello, my name is Guo Junsheng." "Guo Junsheng?

  " Tang An'an was slightly surprised and looked subconsciously. Next to Chen Ruolan, she only nodded, with another expression on her face as if she was watching a show.

  Tang Anan's lips twitched slightly, but she still politely stretched out her hand to shake his hand. The people next to her saw this and wanted to come out and introduce themselves to her, but they were frightened away by Yan Jili's look.