Episod 1 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Mrs Rian looked up at the level above her when she heard the word Kapla, She looked at Nurul who was walking "Cikgu nak tanya? Murid itu dia Kapla ke?" Mrs Rian asked the principal while pointing at Nurul. "Ye saya, dia Kapla. Terima Kasih kepada dia dan rakan rakan dia sebab sekolah ni dah tak ada problem lagi" Mrs Rian nodded at the Principal. "Oh ye ke? Wah bagus murid tu. Okay kalau macam gitu terima kasih cikgu tunjuk saya tempat ni" The principal smiled and walked away.

Mrs Rian smirked and walked to her office. She sat down and bring out her laptop "Kau sabar Nurul, kau berani tukar peraturan aku eh" She said. Mrs Rian took out her phone and dial someone's number.
"Hello, ini Ibu Ariz ke?" Mrs Rian asked smirking.

At the three girls dorm,

"Next class pukul berape korang?" Trish asked and jump on her bed, lying comfortably. "Pukul 11 nanti, mathematic" Aini said while looking at the timetable paste on her wall. "Okay since kita Ada satu jam lagi aku tidur jap" Trish said and sleep.

"Korang aku keluar jap" Nurul said after changing into her home clothes. "Eh mana boleh" Aini said looking at her confused. "Aku kan Kapla..." Nurul said while adjusting her hijab. "Oh aku lupa, beli kan aku sekali ye" Aini said while Trish nodded. "Aku pun"
"Okay" Nurul chuckled at them.
"Okay jaga jaga. Kapla ku" Trish said waving at her while Aini wave at her cutely.

Nurul walked to the front gate while bringing her hoodie up and walked to the nearest convenience store. She open the convenience door and walked in looking at the foods and drinks section.

She took some snacks and open the fridge door about to take the drink until someone took it from her. She got taken back and looked at the person. "Eh Jay?" Nurul looked at him surprised. "Helloooo, masih ingat saya?" Nurul giggle
"Masih, of course" Nurul said. "Ay apa ni?" Someone said from behind Nurul. She turn around and saw the guy. "Hello awak" He said. "Hello Kahar" Nurul smiled and looked away from him not looking at his eyes.

Jay rolled his eyes playfully. "Eh dah lah korang ni sedih hati aku. Aku je yang single ni kena tengok korang lovey dovey dengan each other" Jay said frowning. "Aw jangan gitu Jay. Kita pun tak lovey dovey sangat kita kawan je dulu"
Kahar nodded.
"Huh korang break up?!" Jay asked worriedly.
"Tak...." Nurul said rolling her eyes jokingly.

"Kita do the halal way hehehe" Kahar said smile widely. Nurul nodded agreeing to him.
"Nanti confirm ada perempuan yang nak kau" Nurul said while Kahar nodded at what she said looking at Jay.

"Awak ni kat luar, takde class ke?" Kahar asked leaning on the fridge door. "Ada pukul 11 nanti, ni saya beli barang untuk saya, Aini and Trish. Kan Kapla, boleh lah keluar jap" Nurul said, taking the bottle from Jay's hand and walked to the cashier counter.

"Ooo" Both of them said and followed her. "Okay lah aku gerak dulu okay?" Nurul said after taking her stuff from the cashier. "Nak saya hantar awak tak?" Kahar asked smiling. "Takpe sekolah saya kat situ je. Bye bye" She said and walked out from the store. Kahar smiled and sighed in relieve. "Weh cantik kan future wife aku?" Kahar said to Jay while staring at the thin air at the area where Nurul was standing.

Jay punch his arm and shake his head. "Kau ni jaga mata kau, korang tu belum sah lagi. Kau faham?" Jay said, taking his and Kahar's stuff and thanked the cashier. "Jom, tunggu apa lagi?" Jay asked looking at him weirdly, waiting at the front door. "Eh" Kahar said, stopped dreaming and looked around and saw Jay was standing outside waiting for him. "eh? Tunggu!" He said, smiling at the cashier guy who shake his head at him and run to Jay. "Cepat lah!" Jay said and walked to their school.

1100am, in mathematics class.

"Siapa eh, Mathematic cikgu kita?" Aini asked looking at her left(Trish) and her right(Nurul). "Mana lah aku tahu..." Trish and lie her head down on the table facing Aini while Nurul just shrugged her shoulder and play with her books.

A minute later, the class door open and the teacher walk in. The students quickly stand up and while the trios look at the teacher with a done face. "Are you serious?" Trish said softly to herself. Nurul gulped her saliva while Aini just smiled softly at Mrs Rian.

"Selamat pagi semua" Mrs Rian greet them while smiling. "Selamat pagi Cikgu Rian" The students said and sat down. "Saya akan jadi cikgu kamu untuk semester ini. Sekerang turn to page 5" She said and turn her back to the students and face the white board. The trios looked at each other with an uneasy feeling and looked at their book.

2000, at the canteen.

While the girls eating their dinner, Nurul stare at Mrs Rian who was eating her food with the rest of the teacher while thinking about Mrs Rian being a Kapla before.
"You know what, she want to make the school suffer again" Nurul said which make Aini and Trish looked up from their plate to Nurul's face and then to each other and then turn back to Nurul's face again. "Apa?" Both of them asked and bringing their heads closer to Nurul.
"Orang kan pernah cakap yang cikgu tu pernah jadi Kapla, kan?" Trish and Aini nodded at her "Cikgu Rian confirm pelik kenapa sekolah ni tak bergaduh, takde budak rasa takut. Since cikgu Rian punya generation was like that before" Nurul said explaining to them.

Aini and Trish nodded realising what she is saying. "Oooo betul jugak apa kau cakap" Aini said and continue eating her food. "Tapi sekarang jangan fikir fikir lah, esok budak lelaki semua akan belajar kat sini" Trish said happily. "Ye itu pun bagus jugak tapi tak senang ah hati aku" Nurul said and sighed while scratching her head. "Dah lah jom balik dorm aku nak tidur ni" Aini said and stand up walking to the trash. Nurul and Trish stand up and followed her.

While they walked away, at the teachers table. Mrs Rian and half of the teacher looked at the trios. "Kita kena ambil peraturan kita balik. Aku rasa macam pelik budak ni semua gembira. Macam takde drama" One of the teachers, Mrs Roy who was the same class as Mrs Rian during their old times. "Chill kita ada masa lagi dan dengan sekolah lelaki ada kat sini lagi gerek. More drama, more fun. More anger.... More fighting" Mrs Rian said smirking at them.
The three teachers smiled at Mrs Rian feeling happy with her plan.

.

.

.

.

.

(Don't forget to vote :) )