101

Aiko darted through the halls. Her arm no longer had any open wounds, just a long pink scar that spread from her wrist to her shoulder.
She dialed Hotoki's number.
"I'm done! Take me to the concert hall!"
She said when Hotoki picked up.

"Sir yes sir."

A portal appeared in front of the UA school entrance. Hotoki could only open a portal somewhere she had been before, and she couldn't just do it where ever a person was. So their decided pick up point was the UA entrance.
Aiko hopped in without much hesitation and suddenly she was across town. She didn't stop her quick pace.

She dashed to the dressing rooms, dodging the people setting up all of her equipment. They didn't pay the young star much attention as she dashed. They were used to Aiko running back and forth. This was a busy day for her.

Aiko dropped to the floor and slid under a speaker being carried by two large men. She jumped up and ran to the door decorated with a golden star.
She opened it up to see Mrs Bakugou, Jackie and a few others.
"Oh finally! Honey get in the chair, it's time for the dress rehearsal."

Aiko nodded and fell into the chair.

She had time for one full run through of the entire concert. Just to check and make sure everything was going smoothly.

💖💖💖

You guys have fun!!! Send me pictures!!

Mina pouted.
"Poor Aiko. I know she isn't saying anything, but I'm sure she's totally bummed about this."
She mumbled to the group, who were eating before the concert.

Little did Mina know the text was actually typed my Nishi. Aiko was very occupied with makeup and the two teens were just yelling back and forth about what to say.

"I'm sure she's okay, she's seeing her grandma right? That sounds fun!"
Kirishima smiled.

Mina rolled her eyes.
"Uh, in what world is visiting your grandma as fun as seeing A.Z. preform live for the first time ever?!"
She argued.

Kirishima just shrugged.
"I love my grandma."

The group of students was taking up around three long tables at the restaurant Momo had reserved for them.
Pretty much everyone in the class was there.

Minus Kouda (who didn't like crowds or flashing lights or loud noises.) And Shoji, who didn't care for pop music and didn't know who A.Z. was.

Iida was there, he didn't want to be though. He'd been by his brothers side all night and slept by him all day until he woke up. But then her mother insisted on him going to have fun with his friends.

So he was here, picking at his food while sitting in-between Midoriya and Todoroki (who was curious, this being his first ever concert and all.)

"Mina! Did you see all of the warnings put out? This is gonna be sooo deep!!"
Hagakure said, scrolling through her phone.

All of the girls were sitting in a group talking about what was coming.

"I know right! I'm almost concerned reading them!"
Uraraka said, looking over Hagakure's shoulder at the list.

Aiko had made sure to post certain subjects that would be mentioned on her website that would be shown right before purchasing the tickets.

"Suicide? Ribbit. Does this mean actual suicide or just suicidal thoughts? She's not being very clear."
Tsu mumbled, putting a finger to her lip.

"Technically she doesn't need to warn people about this. She's actually being very considerate."
Jirou shrugged.

"Wow..."
Denki mumbled, leaning over to Kirishima.
"Maybe it's a good thing Aiko couldn't come. This might have upset her."
He whispered.