20

"Don't worry baby girl I'll buy her house or some shit."
Nishi said as the limo pulled into the long driveway to her mansion.
Her extremely large house was surrounded by woods and had one of the best security systems money could buy.

"You can't buy her house!"
Aiko laughed.
It was good that she was laughing because a few minutes ago she had been in tears and Nishi had been pissed off beyond all belief and actually wanted to go back and challenge Tris to a dual where only one would be left alive.

But after getting McDonalds ice cream the two finally calmed down.

Today was the first day Aiko would work with her new crew.
That includes backup singers/dancers, band, makeup and marketing. All specially chosen by the Tadashi family.

Aiko stepped out after Nishi and the car pulled around to park in the oversized garage.
Nishi's house, or rather mansion was just that.
A mansion. A huge mansion.

💖💖💖

💖💖💖

It was a bit extravagant for a family of two but Mr Tadashi was popular and entertained guests often.

And sadly when the mansion was purchased Mrs Tadashi was alive and the happy couple had been planning on expanding their family.
But that was before she died of a quick acting cancer and left him a widower.

Aiko frowned, she knew this information because Nishi had confided in her around the same time Aiko told her about her own family.

But the big house meant lots of room for cancert preparation.

Several people of all sorts sat chatting in the living room of the house.
"Yo Nishi! What took ya so long?!"
A girl with bright lime green colored hair walked up. Her appearance was far from 'normal'.
First off she had three eyes. All black with cat like slits for pupils and she also had a skin condition called vitiligo. Where some patches in her tan skin were lighter than others.

"I was picking up the star! Aiko meet Hotoki Rose she'll be your drummer."

💖💖💖

💖💖💖

Hotoki smiled and put her hand out for Aiko to shake. Aiko took it with a smile.
"Nice to meet you."
Aiko said and Hotoki shook the hand firmly.

"Hotoki also goes to Shiketsu with me."
Nishi said and Hotoki nodded.

Aiko smiled.
"Are you a hero course student?"
She asked and Hotoki nodded.

"Come on, you gotta meet the others."
Nishi said grabbing Aiko's hand.

💖💖💖💖💖

Every member of the team was different and an expert in a different useful skill.
They also signed a contract that they wouldn't take pictures of Aiko or publicly release information on her or her identity.
If they did they'd be fired and Tadashi Industries would be allowed to sue.

Aiko thought that was a bit extreme be she also wanted her identity secret.
But Nishi on the other hand was allowed to record.

After the concert they were going to post a two part vlog of the making of the concert all the way up to the end of the actual event.
Nishi was in charge of recording, her and Aiko were also going to provide commentary and stories.
The plan was to film it in a documentary-like style and post it on Aiko's channel.

The concert date was set to happen in three months from the present.
Which really wasn't a lot of time.

But first the songs.

💖💖💖💖💖

Hotoki soon became an essential part of the group and a close friend of Aiko's.

"Hey try this out."
Nishi handed Aiko a pice of paper.
The rehearsal had turned into a sleepover and both Aiko and Hotoki stayed at Nishi's house.
Nishi had been busy writing a new song that she wanted Aiko to play at the concert.

"What is this about?"
Aiko asked scanning the paper and she caught a few key words that she recognized.
"Oh I don't know..."
She said uneasily, song titled "too precious" was suspiciously like the even that happened only a few hours ago.

"Do it!"
Nishi urged.
"I'm still working on it though and only have a few lines."

"Wait so what's it about?"
Hotoki asked glancing at the paper.

"Some girl was picking on my poor little sugar baby here so I'm writing a song about it."
Nishi said Patting Aiko's back.

"Do I need to hurt someone?"
Hotoki asked.
Aiko was busy reading but still shook her head.

"Fiiiiine."
She whined and Nishi walked her through the tune.

💖💖💖💖💖

💖💖💖💖💖

"I have my own idea of fun, Don't need to get drunk at the club and start kissing strangers,

Don't like the danger.
I like to stay at home at night, you think it's lame but I'm alright.
Don't need you're two cents, on my life events.

And maybe we'd be friends, but it too hard. When I can't blend into your world not that kinda girl....

Because according to you I'm 'Too precious' you're wishing that I was more reckless..."

"Ya like it?!"
Nishi asked pressing up her glasses.

"I do. But it needs drums-"
Hotoki answered.

"Of course it'll have drums! This is still just workshopping though!"
Nishi said taking the paper back.
"So?"
She asked Aiko who sighed and nodded.

"Yeah I like it."

💖💖💖

Obviously I don't own "Too precious"
All rights Belong to it's rightful owner.