41

A/n
Lol I was looking through Pinterest and this picture reminded me of A.Z

That's pretty much how I've been picturing her body type lol

(The hair and skin color are different but that's ight)

💖💖💖

And that was the beginning.
Aiko and Neito texted constantly over the weekend and a lot of it was flirting. Now that Aiko thought about it, this was the first time any guy had even texted her like this. The first time she'd ever entered a "talking phase" and she didn't know what she was supposed to do.
What things were right to say and what things were wrong? But at the same time she didn't think to feel nervous about it.

She was kinda at ease and found it fun.
Before Monday he told her that he wanted to keep their friendship on the down low for now.
He explained that everyone knew him and Tris recently had a falling out. They were never officially a couple but like Aiko assumed they were an item of sorts.
He said he didn't want them to think she was just a rebound for him because the timing of them talking made it seem like that was the case.

Aiko understood that, she was partly glad that he said that, she knew she was much more awkward in person and it was easy to be more confident over text.
So maybe she could get used to him through her phone before having to talk too much irl.

Dispite the events that happened up until the dance Aiko was in a pretty chipper mood.
That was the first thing her friends noticed when she came in that morning.
She came earlier then usual so they had plenty of time to talk.

"H-hey Aiko?"
Denki Said, walking up to her desk where she sat texting her new found friend.

"Yeah Kaminari?"
She asked, glancing up from the text.

"Sorry about Friday, I was acting like an idoit."
He apologized.

"Huh?"
She looked up giving him a little more of her attention.
"Oh! I told you it was alright earlier didn't I? Everything's fine I'm not upset."
She said looking back down at her phone. She was in a stupid daze caused by her new crush that made her forget how hurt she had been only a few days ago.

"You sure?"
He asked as the others started to walk over, they'd heard the whole thing and assumed they didn't need space anymore.

"Uh huh."
Aiko hummed looking back at her screen.

"Alright cool! I was really worried I screwed up back there!"
He chuckled.

"Who are you texting girl?!"
Mina jumped up and sat and Aiko's desk.

Aiko finally turned off her phone.
"Uh... No one!"
She said with a smile.
"What were we talking about?"

"Oh my god... You're talking to a boy!!"
Jirou gasped.

"Or a girl!"
Mina commented and Jirou nodded.

"Yeah or girl! Is it that red head?!"
Jirou asked after agreeing.

Aiko shook her head.
"N-no it's not Kendo! I-It's just a guy I talked too at the dance..."
She said nervously.

"Awwwwh you have a crush!"
Mina squealed.

"Well I don't know if it's a crush but...."
She shrugged and a smile wormed it's way into her face.
"Maybe?"

"Oh my goodness you're so cute!!!"
Mina pinched Aiko's cheeks.
"So! Who is it?!"