81

A/n: Another chapter because I'm bored

(This chapter contains themes that might be triggering. Read with caution.)

It was getting late, the sun was close to setting as Aiko walked home from work. She had her book bag slung over her shoulder that held all of the clothes she had packed for the small sleep over she had the previous night.
As promised Mrs Bakugou had taken her to work. They spent the time chatting about ideas for a completely new hero costume.

It wasn't like she was actually going to make it. But both her and Mrs Bakugou liked hero fashion so it was a good topic to discuss.

She opened up her door and threw down her bag, she slipped off her converse and pulled on her pink house slippers.
Aiko was about to head straight to her room upstairs but something stopped her. She turned and walked to her back door, she had a weird creeping feeling when she noticed the small window beside it was open.

The wind blew in lightly and Aiko could hear it whistle through the small opening. It couldn't have been any wider than a hand. Aiko really didn't know why she was worried, but the hairs on the back of her neck stood up nonetheless.

It felt like she was being watched.

'Whats the likelihood of this being another police officer?-'

Aiko sqealed when she heard quick footsteps. Before she could react two arms wrapped around her from behind. She struggled and prepared to let out another scream but a hand covered her mouth.
"Shut it."
A unfamiliar male voice commanded, but Aiko didn't stop her struggling. Trying to break out of the strangers hold.

The man was significantly taller than she was. And though his tattoo covered arms lacked muscle they were strong enough to hold her arms to her side.
"Shh."
He said, his face by her ear. She could feel his dry breath against her face. She coughed against his hand. He smelled like old cigarettes.

"Stop struggling, Aiko. Or should I say A.Z?"

Aiko did stop when he said that, her eyes widening in panic.

"That's right sweetheart, I know."
He said turning his head to where he could see her expression clearly, smirking when he saw her fear. Aiko scanned his face too but still didn't find him familiar. He had tired looking black eyes and stubble. With long tangled brown hair that stopped by his jaw.

He looked much older than Aiko, probably in his mid thirties.

"I heard what that brat said at the USJ, he thought I was out but I guess he was too dumb to check."
He said simply.

The USJ attack? Was he talking about Bakugou? He was in the room when Bakugou told Kirishima about her?

Aiko started to struggle again, bucking and twisting in his grip. Desperately trying to free herself from his hold.

"Fuck, don't make me hurt you Aiko."
He squeezed her cheeks and tightened his grip around her torso. Aiko was sure she'd have bruises from his grip. She breifly stopped struggling so he'd loosen his hold on her. He leaned in and took a deep breath, inhaling her sweet vanilla scent that was so different than his own musky odor. He shuddered after breathing her in and Aiko whimpered, she hated the fact that she could feel that he was clearly turned on.
"Shit, come on."
He grumbled.

He started to walk towards the back door, pulling the struggling Aiko with him. Aiko tried to yell and scream up it was all muffled under his hand.
"Let's get you home, so I can have you all to myself." He said and Aiko's breathing became even more panicked.
She didn't know what to do but she did know one thing.