54

Aiko started to drift away after that. She would still talk with them, never about Monoma. But she would still talk. She just wasn't as close with the group as she had been.
Her friends had each apologized and she had accepted but she didn't reach out often because they were nervous about freaking her out by coming on too strong again.
They'd all agreed to give her some space for awhile.

Meanwhile her and Neito had gotten much closer after that one day they spent together "studying"

"You sure your family wants me to come over over? I don't think I made a great impression."
Aiko told Monoma over the phone. She was just done with "Work" and he'd called to invite her over.

"Actually my family likes you, my dad likes everyone. but my totally mom liked you. And She's never liked any of my other girlfriends before either."

Aiko's face went bright red and she didn't speak for a few seconds.

"You okay?"

"D-did you just call me your... your girlfriend?"
She asked quietly.

"Did I?"

"Well you said she didn't like your other girlfriends? Sorry, Maybe I read into it too much..."
She mumbled in embarrassment.

"Nah you're good, I could be your boyfriend. If you'd want that."

"I... I would, I-I think..."
She mumbled, embarrassed but overall fairly happy.

"You think? Well I guess that's good enough. So are you coming over?"
He asked and she smiled.

"Sure."

"Plus you don't really have to worry about being interrogated again, my parents are going to some gala for my mom's work and my sister will just mind her own business, so they won't bother us."
Monoma told Aiko and this eased her anxiety a little more. At least she didn't have to worry about screwing up in front of them again.

💖💖💖

Aiko and Neito ignored the random sitcom playing on the tv infront of them. It was mainly just background noise to them.

Neito held her waist and pulled her against him, the only times he broke the kiss was to trail more smaller kisses down her neck. Aiko flushed at his attention and wiggled nervously on him. Kissing still made her feel nervous, like she was going to mess something up or do something wrong.
Neito seemed to like it when she moved around, considering the fact that she was basically in his lap. He moved her closer and broke the kiss to move her lips to the crook of her soft neck.

"N-Neito?"
She whimpered slightly as he bit her gently just above her collarbone.
He responded with a gentle sh and kissed over the spot he'd bitten.
"Sorry."
He whispered, pulling her into another kiss. Aiko accepted his apology and his kiss. After a few more moments Aiko became very aware of his hands, one trailed down her back close to her bottom. While the other slipped under the hem of her shirt, sliding up her waist and exploring the new soft skin.

Aiko's hand went from his shoulder to his arm, pushing on it a little bit.
"H-hey wait..."
She whispered, pulling back from the kiss.
"S-sorry I'm just not... I'm not ready for that okay? I'm sorry..."
She began to tear up a little bit, biting her lip nervously. She didn't want him to think it was his fault, and she honestly felt a little embarrassed by her reluctance.

"Alright, that's fine. Don't get all upset."
He said, brushing her hair from her face.

"Okay..."
She mumbled. They didn't resume kissing, he seemed to become a little more interested in the tv show again. They watched for a little bit, laughing together when a character told a joke. Aiko really hoped he wasn't mad at her or thought she was immature. She knew Neito had been in other relationships before and she wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't a virgin.

"Hey."
He said suddenly, standing up and offering her his hand.
"Wanna do something stupid?"
He asked and she tilted her head. Taking his hand dispite the fact that she didn't know what he was gonna do.

"What?"
She asked and he smiled, pulling her up the stairs.

"We're going on a mission."
He said simply, opening the door and looking both ways before leaving.
He walked on his tip toes past his sister's room. Which Aiko could hear loud music blasting out of.

She followed him into the kitchen.
"What are we doing?"
She whispered.

"Getting stuff."
He responded, he opened up the pantry and grabbed a few snacks and then reached up to the top shelve and pulled out a bottle.

"Wait, what is that?!"
Aiko asked though she could tell it was obviously alcoholic.

"Just vodka."
He whispered back.
"I told you we were gonna do something stupid."
He ran from the room and Aiko ran after him, holding several snacks.

They didn't talk until the got down to his room again.
"We probably shouldn't drink that."
She pointed out.

"It'll be fine, we're in my house so it's not like we're going anywhere. Plus we probably won't drink enough to get drunk."
He shrugged.

"But what if I do? How will I get home?"
She asked.

"If you get that drunk you can just stay here. It won't matter, you said your mom works nights right? She wouldn't even know."
He said.

"Come on don't you trust me?"