69

^
Hehe

(God I'm such a child.)

💖💖💖

When Monoma said she could meet new friends Aiko didn't realize that meant him letting her meet his "friends"
Monoma decided to take his homebody girlfriend to a party, (well not really take because it was at his house but still.)

And she was not enjoying herself, especially because She had lost Monoma. Appearntly he had no intention on being Aiko's social crutch at this party. So he did what he normally did and jumped around wherever he wanted. Leaving Aiko in the dust within the first thirty minutes of her being there.
The lights were dimmed and loud music echoed through the halls of his living room.

His parents were out of town and his sister had been successfully bribed to stay quiet. So she was shut up in her room.

Aiko looked at the suspicious smoke rising up and dancing in the lights. Judging by the smell it wasn't just cigarettes.

Aiko sat on the couch, her leg bouncing up and down and her eyes looking around frantically for her boyfriend. She didn't want to leave without telling him, but she couldn't seem to find him anywhere. She couldn't force herself off the couch at the moment, she just felt... Frozen.

Shitty music played loudly and Aiko fought back the urge to cover her ears with her palms. She didn't want to look too much like a dork. (Though her hoodie and shorts weren't really making her seem too much cooler.)
There were so many girls here, skinny girls in tight shirts that were too small for their bodies. And boots with heels that were impossibly high. Half of these people didn't even look like highschoolers and Aiko definitely didn't know any of them.

So much for making friends.

There wasn't even any UA students here. Which made sense Aiko supposed. He wouldn't want to worry about his partying getting to his teachers. It could get him in trouble.
Especially if they knew about the alcohol being abused by minors. And of course the illegal drugs that were definitely being used here.

Aiko finally pulled herself off the couch, but instead of leaving she slipped down the halls and ended up trying to get In to the bathroom. Which was locked.
And then Monoma's room.

Which was also locked.

Likely being used by some horny teenage couples. Poor Monoma would probably have to clean up a big mess. Or maybe his cleaning lady would do it without snitching for a bottle or two of expensive wine.

She sighed after jiggling the door handle a few times. She ran a hand through her hair in frustration. Great, so now she was stranded with absolutely no-

"What are you doing?"
Aiko spun around, Sora was standing in her doorway. Her arms crossed over her chest.

"Nothing... I just wanted to uh... Get away. But the door was locked."
Aiko said nervously.

"And what about the bathroom?"
Sora asked.

"Also Locked."
Aiko said.

"Damn it, where the fuck- am I supposed to shit then?! God these damn highschoolers..."
Sora rolled her eyes and then looked back at Aiko, looking her over like she did every time she saw her. It was weird, and at this point it wasn't even judgemental.
"Come on."
Sora's hand wrapped around Aiko's wrist and the older girl pulled her into her room.
"You can chill in here."