26

"It's posted!!"
Denki yelled running up to Mina.

"What?"
She asked and he showed her his phone.

"That girl! A.Z finally posted the video with me in it!!!"
Just as Aiko predicted, her video was definitely going to be a conversation topic today. She looked over nervously from her seat.

'What if they notice how similar me and A.Z are? And they figure it out?'
Aiko thought and a shiver wrecked through her spine at the thought of being discovered outside of her own terms.

She didn't like the idea of not being in control of that aspect of her life.

"Play it! Play ittt!!!"
Mina begged and Denki propped his phone against her water bottle so they could watch it hands free. A lot of students began to congragate around them, and to avoid suspicion Aiko followed.

The video was fairly short. Only a few minutes long. It was only posted less than an hour ago, right before she left the house, but Aiko could see it was quickly raking in likes, views and comments.

'Epic, I might it a nice little paycheck check from this one.'
Aiko thought. Even though Aiko has a lot of subs, a fair amount of her videos get demonetized for one reason or another. Sometimes it's because the occidental heavy topics discussed are outside the community guidelines, not to mention her never ending potty mouth.

But she's okay with that happening occasionally, as long as the videos aren't taken down.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she cut the whole part with you in it. I wouldn't keep your ugly face in my videos."
Jirou said leanings forward beside Denki. His enthusiastic mood hadn't been taken away from her comment though.

'He's so happy...'
Aiko thought looking at the boy's grin. A grin that made her smile a little bit herself.
It made her glad they ran into each other on Omegle, if she could give him something to actually be excited about maybe being found out was worth it.

What a cringey thought. I mean it's not like she had a crush on him or anything. Right?
She thought a little bit more. Her feelings weren't deep enough to be labeled a crush but she definitely liked him.

Just a little.

He hit play and A.Z's voice came out from the iPhone's small speakers. It didn't sound exactly like hers. Watching A.Z was proud going to make whatever disconnect Aiko felt between her and her alter ego worse.
But that was a problem for her therapist.

"Hii it's me A.Z and- oh wait that rhymed! I'll say that more often!"

'holy shit I'm so cringe. I'm gonna kill myself. Why do people watch this shit?!'
Aiko thought almost immediately.
Even though Denki kinda chuckled and Mina smiled happily, or even proudly.
But Bakugou scoffed and Aiko felt like she might actually throw up.

"She's so cute."
Denki mumbled, somewhat under his breath.
Aiko blushed a little bit, she watched him as he set his chin on his arms that were laying on the desk, watching A.Z with a small smile.
Aiko's face grew warm watching him, so she turned her attention to the screen.

"Do you have a fucking obsession with some internet chick?!"
Bakugou asked with another scoff.

"Didn't you have an obsession with All might before you met him in person?"
Denki countered, glancing up.
"And it's not an obsession. I was just saying she's cute."
He mumbled with an embarrassed blush.

"SHE IS CUTE!!"
Mina squealed.
"I love her so much!"
She fangirled.

Shit, this was weird. Aiko was pretty sure they wouldn't say these things about her personally, but they were saying them about A.Z.
But A.Z was different from Aiko right? She was confident, she wore makeup and she was happy almost all the time.