96

There were several battles after Aiko's own.
The most interesting one was of course.
Bakugou vs Uraraka.

Aiko like everyone else was on the edge of her seat the whole match. Flinching Everytime Bakugou blasted Uraraka across the concrete.
She couldn't help but remember her match with Ojiro. How he would kick her around like a rag doll. She couldn't imagine how Uraraka felt on national television.

Aiko gasped when Uraraka suddenly collapsed, clearly exhausted from the fight. Bakugou just stared down at her from his spot. He clearly had been expecting her to fight for longer.

He didn't gloat or smirk in Victory when he was announced the winner. He just nodded in respect for his opponent and walked off the field as she was being taken to recovery girls office.

Aiko frantically fidgeted in her seat. That had been the last fight of the first round. Meaning there was only one more fight between her own.
She was more scared of this one than her match with Iida. She didn't know anything about Tris's quirk. Other than that it was ice related.

If only she knew how it worked. Then she could figure something out.

💖💖💖

Midoriya and Todoroki's fight was extremely intense.
They were absolutely destroying the arena that they were fighting in. Ice was built up and then melted as Todoroki activated her fire quirk for the first time. Reaching out his hand the extreme temperature change caused waves of power as he showed a great display of power.
Midoriya used what was probably his only unbroken limb to jump towards Todoroki.

And then large concrete walls built up as the teachers tried to stop them from literally killing each other. They slammed into the walls and they collapsed.

Aiko briefly wondered why the teachers thought that impact was safer than the continuing the fight.

In the end Todoroki won. Aiko panicked slightly. Theoretically, If Aiko beat Tris she's be fighting against him.
Todoroki was insanely over powered, and now he was using his fire.

Aiko was literally toast.

💖💖💖

'Oh god, oh God. Is it too late to back out?'
Aiko thought as she walked up into the concrete rectangle.
Tris walked up across from her, a intense, focused glare set across her features.

"Now this will be interesting! On the right is 1B's ice queen Tris Snow!!! And on the left is 1A's Aiko Zhu! The girl with a stormy quirk!

Both of these ladies ended their previous matches in seconds! Who knows how this will end!"

Aiko's heart pounded in her chest as adrenaline flowed through her veins. Her class and friends leaned to get and better look, as did Tris's own class. Monoma sweat dropped as the two girls he that hated him and each other (possibly because of him) faced off.

Mic's countdown was too quick for Aiko's comfort. Before she knew it the round had started.
Aiko quickly bent the air in Tris's direction. Hoping for another knockout.

Tris twisted her foot, ice wrapped around her legs and fastened her to the ground. She had already expected Aiko to use this move.
She lifted her hand and flinched her wrist just like she did with Denki.
Aiko dodged, using air to keep her in bounds.

But Tris didn't stop, relentlessly creating ice and throwing it at Aiko.
Aiko was forced into defense, staying light on her feet and trying to dodge her attacks. She used wind to deflect the ice spears.

This continued for a bit until Aiko slipped up. She was getting anxious and couldn't keep up with Tris. A thick piece of ice hit her in the ribs, throwing her back towards the edge of the arena.
She fell to the ground and rolled dangerously close to the white lines that signaled the bounds.