Arjun nodded his head with a cunning face.Ashok was right.Arjun is a wolf waiting for his prey.Poor Anjali how can she handle him in the future.

Outside of Aditya room

Without knowing Arjun's plan Poor Anjali was wandering around Aditya's room.

"Should I tell him?Will he believe him?"

"What if he thought me as mentally ill ?Ah wait he usually thought Manushi as a mentally ill patient"

Ashok saw her peeping at Aditya room he walked to her.

Anjali noticed him "Brother".She grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to the corner.Ashok smiled inwardly when he heard her calling brother.

"Brother, Adi no Aditya.What is he doing here?" Anjali asked him.

Ashok raised his eyebrow when he saw her sparkling eyes.Does she have interest in Aditya then What about Arjun?

Anjali was impatiently waiting for his response, "Brother answer me"

Ashok cleared his throat "He is our director.He recently joined our company"

"Director?Is he stupid to join here?" Anjali mumbled herself but it was heard by Ashok.

"Do you know him?" Ashok asked her.

Anjali shook her head but Ashok showed that he didn't believe her.

"I don't know him personally but Manushi know him" Anjali said in a low voice which could be hear only to him.

"Manushi?" Ashok looked shock.

Anjali nodded her head "She shared to me about him once.

At the time Aditya's door opened and he came out to have his lunch.Seeing him walking towards the cafeteria Anjali asked Ashok "Brother,did you had your lunch?"

Before Ashok could reply Anjali pulled him "It's okay if you already had ,just eat with me one more time.It helps you to grow"

Ashok don't know whether he should laugh or cry.She was the one who has to grow.He chuckled and let her drag him to the cafeteria.Once they both got their food Anjali's eyes wandered and found Aditya sitting in the table.

"Let's go and sit with him" Anjali once again grabbed Ashok and sat opposite to Aditya.Aditya was annoyed when he relaised someone sat in the same table as him.When he raised his head,he met with clear eyes which once familiar to him.

Ashok scratched his nose when the other guy looking at his sister "Mr.Aditya ,I think you don't mind if we sit here right?"

'If I said no will you leave?'

As if Anjali heard Aditya's voice she giggled.Ashok and Aditya looked at her.Anjali waved at her hand "Sorry I suddenly remembered a joke.Continue.Continue to eat"

Aditya ignored her and concentrated on eating his food.Aditya finished the lunch,when he was about to leave Anjali stopped him.

Anjali pointed at his plate, "Finish the carrot"

Ashok choked on his food.Anjali was ordering Aditya like he was her friend.Did Anjali forgot that she was just an intern while he is a director?

Aditya avoided her and tried to leave but stopped when he heard her, "Why ?Are you scared that your nose will becaome like a snowman's carrot nose?"

Aditya's hand trembled when he heard her, "W-What did you said?"

Anjali once again pointed his plate and gestured him to eat the carrot.Ashok inwardly lit a candle at her remarks.Anjali really have a guts to tease the director.You are gone.This director and boss are in same level.

Aditya looked at her eyes which saw through his soul like he got into her spell he sat obediently and started to eat his carrot.Anjali smiled in satisfaction and continued to eat her food.Ashok mind went blank.He thought Aditya will trash at Anjali but it was opposite he didn't even uttered a word.

After finished eating Anjali ran to resume her work.

"What is her name?" Aditya asked Ashok.

Ashok thought 'Oh no don't tell me he also heve interest in her'

"She is just one of the intern.Still in her teens.You don't have to mind her" Its almost like warning to Aditya to not to have any interest in Anjali.Aditya came back to his room and looked at the picture on his table.

It's picture of four people.

Two adults and Two kids who were standing next to the snowman.

"Manushi,Iam sorry"