Chapter 12

Padma was laying next to the naked man.Shelly was in shock as she quickly went to Padma and covered with blankets.Pooja and Geetha sighed in relief.

"How dare this bitch seduce mu husband?" Shelly got pulled away by the middle aged woman as she went to slap Padma."Mam, you might have misunderstood her.She must be set by someone" Shelly tried to stop the lady instead got pushed away.

"Who misunderstood who?Can't you see what she's doing with my husband?What I didn't do for him,I spent all of my youth to him and his family.What I got in the end?I started to doubt when he behaved strangely.I don't know how many times he did this behind my back.I think he must have spent all of his money on this bitch" the lady fainted on the floor.

"How could this be Padma.Didn't you said it was Anjali" the class teacher turned to the girl who was standing dumbfounded."Open your mouth before I punch you.Where is Anjali?" Karan choked her neck.

"I said what I h-heard.Ask the manager whether she is any other room" that girl managed to complete her sentence.Shelly pulled that girl away from Karan.

"The only girl I have seen  entered this floor was this girl" Manager pointed at Padma who slowly regained her consciousness.

"Shelly ,why are they looking at me weirdly?" Padma clutched her aching head and turned towards her right saw a naked man.Padma screamed and covered herself with blanket.

"Don't act like innocent.Everyone present here know what you did?" Geetha said to her."I did nothing.It was Anjali.She did this" Padma screamed.

"Why everyone is here?Why I heard my name?" Anjali entered the room looked beautiful as same.Geetha and Pooja hugged her.Karan felt like he can finally breath.Abhi sighed in relief.

"Where did you went Anjali?" the class teacher asked her.

"I got a headache so I went to get some fresh air with Padma.After few minutes I went back to the hall but I was said by the staff who are cleaning the hall that the party was over and everyone in fifth floor.So I came here" Anjali replied to the class teacher.

"No she is lying" Padma throw the pillow at Anjali which was blocked by Abhi.Anjali genuinely shocked by seeing the condition of Padma."Don't act like you are innocent.You set me up.Mam,she is the one who did this to me" Padma cried looking at class teacher.

"Stop accusing her falsely,Padma.It is you who took her to the balcony everyone in the hall can be witness" Geetha held Anjali's hand protectively.

"Did you took her to the balcony?" the class teacher asked her."Yes I did t-that.It's because she got headache but she looks fine.But why did I faint?Wait Did you drugged my drink?Mam I lost consciousness after I drank the drink which she gave it to me" Padma cried.

"Drugged?Did you forgot the drink I gave was originally given by you to Geetha.I was merely wanted to forgive you for what you did so I took the drink from her hand and gave it you to toast" Anjali replied.

"Yes I saw that" many students replied.Padma started to panic and her eyes landed on the girl who gave drink to Anjali "Hey didn't you spike her drink?Why did she look normal and why did I faint?"

"I don't know what you are saying" that girl tried to move away from her.

"Don't like you don't know anything.I personally gave the powder to drug her drink" Padma shouted.Anjali went to Padma and gave her a hard slap "You planned this everything.Don't blame others"

"Anjali wait" the class teacher went to stop her, "Girl tell me what happened.Don't be scared" that girl looked at anjali who nodded her head.

"Today morning Padma came to my room and gave me this packet.She asked me to mix this in a drink and ordered me to give it to Anjali in the department feast.I didn't accept that but she threatened me that she will make others to drug Anjali and put the blame on me.I asked her what if she got caught.Padma replied that she set up someone two years ago in the department feast till now she didn't get caught" that girl replied.

The class teacher remembered the incident clearly "Did you set up Manu too?"

"N-No,I didn't.She is lying" Padma was shocked that her mind didn't work properly."Wait you mean the thing she said about her friend is a lie?How can she did this to her own friend?Even acted like she was the victim" Students murmured.

The police entered the room and handcuffed Padma which shocked everyone in the room.The class teacher announced to the students to go back home.

Everyone left except Anjali,Pooja,Geetha,Abhi and Karan.Anjali was looking calm."So you knew that Padma planned to drug you" Karan asked her.

"Yes,That girl met me in the room this evening and told me about Padma plan " Anjali told them.

"Anjali why don't you inform us?Why we are the last persons to know what is happening to you" Geetha hit Anjali's back.

"Listen guys ,If I told you Padma plan what you would have done?" Anjali asked them.

"I would have slapped her" -Pooja

"I would have Stopped her" -Karan

"I would have murdered her" -Geetha

Abhi scratched his head "I would have helped Geetha to bury the body"

Everyone looked at Abhi "Man stop showing off"

"This is the reason I didn't tell anyone.If you confront her then do you think Padma will acknowledge it without any evidence.No right?" Anjali replied them.

"But how did you manage all this alone" Pooja asked her.

Anjali smiled "I got a little help from someone.So stop asking questions it was late we need to go to our hostel" 

When they were riding the elevator down, Anjali looked at the CCTV camera and mouthed "Thank you".

In the monitor room,A small smile appeared on Arjun's face when he saw her thanking him.