Chapter 16

"Your brother?" -Karan

"Your brother?" -Abhi

Both of them asked at the same time."Yes,Iam her brother.Do you have any problem with that?" Rishi asked them.Karan gulped hard not even in his dreams he thought he will face a situation like this.

"Brother stop scaring them.They are my friends." Anjali replied to her brother.Rishi told her "It's late go to your dorm".Anjali left by bidding good bye to them.Karan was looking at her fading figure helplessly.Abhi was also so nervous but he didn't show it in his face.

"The way you guys behave thinking that she might be in danger made me happy.Iam glad my sister has a few friends who can protect her.Make sure you protect her well" Rishi left leaving them dumbfounded.

Karan and Abhi fell on the ground "Oh my god he is so scary.This few minutes took away a ten year of my life".

Anjali went to the room and explained everything to Pooja and Geetha.They laughed very hard.

Next Shelly got ready for the party.In the party hall she searched for Rishi.Padma saw Shelly and said "The one you are searching for is talking with people over there" She pointed towards Rishi.Shelly smiled and went towards Rishi.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Rishi"  Shelly forwarded her hand.Rishi recognised her but didn't want to show it to her because he know his sister didn't like this girl.

"May I know who you are ?" He asked her.

Shelly shocked but compose herself "Mr.Rishi I met you yesterday with Anjali in the restaurant.I think you didn't recognise me in the party wear" Shelly shyly said.

Rishi acted like he didn't recall her."Iam her senior Shelly and this is Padma" Shelly said to Rishi."Nice to meet you.Iam glad Anjali has a beautiful as well as caring seniors like you" he said to them.Shelly and Padma blushed.

Shelly asked him "I heard your company sponsoring students for  their studies.Anjali must be one of the right?".Instead of answering Shelly question Rishi sipped his drink just smiled .

It confirmed them that Anjali is just a poor girl living in rich people's money."But Mr.Rishi I advise you to reconsider to sponsoring her.In department feast she rumoured to have an illegal relationship with a man who was already married.His wife caused a huge ruckus.She was always like to hang out with rich boys in university.As a senior we tried to advise her many times but she cleverly made others as her scapegoat" Padma said to him in a worried tone.

"It's okay Padma.Don't cry.Oone day everyone will get to know her true face" Shelly consoled Padma.

Shelly smiled internally when noticed how Rishi face darkened.She just failed to notice that he got angry not because he believed what they said.It is because of how his sister was suffering here without him or his father.

Rishi was sure that if anything bad happened Pooja or Geetha would have informed him but they didn't which means Anjali solved it by herself.What he didn't understand was that what these girls infront of him want from him by saying these thingd to him?

"Excuse me.I need to leave" with that he left the party.He wants to know what happened with sister.

"Why did he leave so soon?I didn't even had a chance to get his number" Shelly bite her lips."Don't tell me you have fallen for him?" Padma asked."No Iam not.I just don't like Anjali be with him." Shelly denied besides she already fallen for her Mr.Right seven years ago.

"Your Mr.Right coming back next month right?"Padma asked her."Yeah finally he is coming back" Shelly eyes shined at the thought of him.

Rishi called Anjali to meet him, at that time Anjali was having dinner with her friends and teasing Karan and Abhi because of yesterday incident.She asked him to wait near bridge.Anjali and her friends got into Abhi's car along with Karan.When they reached they met angry Rishi "What's going on Anjali?"

Anjali looked confused at his sudden outburst,"Brother What happened?"

"What happened in Department Feast?" He asked her.Anjali and her friends was quite taken back.

"Brother calm don.Let me explain" Geetha explained everything to him.Rishi sighed in relief when he know that his baby sister was not hurt.

"Anjali why don't you tell me or father?We could have helped you right?You have suffered all thi alone" Rishi hugged her.

"Brother who said Iam alone?Look I have my friends with me" She pointed at Karan,Abhi,Pooja and Geetha.

"By the way how did you know about these things?" Anjali asked him."I met Shelly and Padma in the party.They are the one who told me that you are the one who created a problem" Rishi explained everything happened in the party.

"How cunning she is?" Pooja puffed her cheeks in anger."Brother don't worry I can handle my own problems.I want to face the problems by myself" Anjali said to him by seeing his worried face.

"Make sure if you couldn;'t handle my problems you have to tell me immediately" Rishi said to her before leaving the city.

Anjali went back to her room with Pooja and Geetha.Abhi and Karan also left."These two seniors were always creating problems for you.What are you planning to do?" Geetha asked Anjali.

"Nothing" Anjali shrugged her shoulders."I just can't understand why did you hacked the photos of Padma with that old man in the department feast which was uploaded in college website?" Pooja asked her.

"You knew?" Anjali widened her eyes.She thought this was not the right time for Padma so she hacked the website and removed all the photos from the college website.

"Of course I know.You can't hide anything from me.When did you becaome expert in hacking?Your skills are better than me" Pooja headlocked Anjali.

"I learned it by myself" Anjali freed herself from the headlock."Anjali you are so different than your previous self" Geetha words made Anjali stiffened in her place.

Anjali went to take a bath.In the next few days Anjali was busy in preparing for the Talent Competition.

Finally the day has come.Anjali went to the competition venue with her friends without knowing the upcoming problem she was going to face.