Chapter 20

"I can't believe she won.How could she possibly defeat Ron?" Shelly throw the plate on the floor.

Her father was taken back by her sudden outburst.He know that his daughter didn't participate in Talent Competition because the university wants to give the opportunity for the first years which he gladly accepted.In his point of view the one who was talented should not be neglected.But he didn't think that his daughter will be affected like this.

"Shelly ,What are you doing?You are the heiress of our family.If anyone saw you behaving like this what will other gossip behind our back" Shelly mom scolded her.

"Mom it has to be me.I should have won this time.But they neglected my effort and made that poor girl to compete" Shelly started to cry.

"I can understand What you are feeling.At the same time you should know that we can't always enjoy the happiness.We should also learn to accept the failure.I heard she is your junior.You should be happy for her" Shelly mom tried to calm her daughter.

"Mom ,you don't understand my feelings.I have been humiliated by her in front of everyone.Because of her Padma got suspended from the college.How can you ask me to be happy for her?" Shelly shouted.

Shelly mom helplessly looked at her husband.Because they know very well why Padma got suspended and What Shelly and Padma planned to do with the first years.

"Enough Shelly.Stop behaving like a child.Did you forgot he is returning to the city?If he saw you behaving like this do you think he will accept you?Focus on your studies or else you will never get to meet him" her father said that startled her.

'No no.I did all the dirty things to get him.He is mine.Only mine' Shelly thought.

At University

Everyone in the department congratulated Anjali for winning the competition.She was the first person who defeated Ron in the Talent Competition.

Last two days Abhi started behave like a overprotective brother which slightly annoyed Anjali.She felt like he was another version of Rishi.

"I already said to my parents that my friends are coming home for dinner today" Abhi smirked.

"Stop smirking.You are being creepy" Karan said.Abhi ignored him and turned towards Anjali and said "I tried to know about Manushi but it's the same as you.I couldn't be able to find anything"

Anjali frowned after hearing him "Stop frowning.Even though I couldn't be able to find about her.My elder brother can find her.That's why I invited you to my house for dinner and also " Abhi looked at Geetha.

Anjali chuckled "And also you want to introduce your girlfriend to your family"

Geetha blushed after hearing Anjali, "What are you saying" Geetha looked at Abhi.

"Oh! these guys making this singles jealous" Pooja rested her head on Anjali.

Anjali smile faded when she thought about the person who helped Shelly.How much power that person have?When time comes can she be able to confront them.

Rathore Industries

Ashok secretly peeked at Arjun who looked calm after hearing that Anjali planned to have dinner at his home.

Ashok feels nervous when he got a call from his brother asked him to come to their home for dinner.He wants to introduce Anjali to their family.He prayed to god that he didn't introduce Anjali as his girlfriend or else the devil here will kill him.

Arjun said "I will go to your home" he stood up and adjusted his tie.