Chapter 30

"Anjali,Is that you?"

The three of them stopped at hearing Anjali's name and turned to look at the person.

"Isn't he Aman?" Geetha whispered to them.

"Yes.What is he doing here?" Pooja whispered back.

Aman walked towards the girls.Next to him was two guys who were same handsome as him and two girls who are looking like a rich brat.Seeing Anjali in front of his eyes Aman heart pricked.By seeing upon her gaze he felt that he have lost something forever which might not be in his reach no matter how much he tried.

Anjali doesn't even want to look at his face when she thought of real Anjali.Poor girl she lost her life for this idiot.With that thought she started to walk away.

When Aman saw Anjali was walking away,he rushed towards her and stopped in front of Anjali.Seeing her so close his heart skipped a beat.He never know that Anjali could be so beautiful.

"Who are you?" Anjali's indifferent voice made him frowned.

"Are you kidding?You don't know me?" Aman said in anger.

"I don't remember the people who are not important to me" Anjali face showed a hint of impatience.

Aman lost his temper, "How can you say that to me?Did you forgot who am I?Did you forgot how you spent the last ten years running after me showing your love to me?"

Anjali sneered,"Oh sorry,I forgot.I didn't expect you to remember that"

When Aman felt her hatred gaze on him ,he felt unhappy.He did regret knowing that Anjali attempted suicide because he know Anjali was standing there when he was talking with Tina.He even himself didn't expect Tina to kiss him.When Aman turned to look at Anjali all he saw her trembling lonely back .He wants to follow her but he didn't.

Aman felt guilty at first.After knowing that his parents arranged Anjali as his fiance without his consent made him hate her.If he said that he didn't moved by her love for past ten years then it must be a lie.

But being a man he doesn't want to accept that so he always ignored her.Even when the girls in the college bullied her he didn't even care for her and leave her.

He was shocked when he know her suicide attempt.Aman didn't expect her to do this to him.Not even in his dreams he would have guessed that Anjali loved him so much that she even decided to took her life.

The guilt killed him for one month.When he heard that Anjali was awake, he cried in his room.He promised himself that he will treat her better in future and never disappoint her in this life.

Little did he know he lost his opportunity

Aman brought the flowers himself went with his parents to meet Anjali but he didn't expected her to break off the engagement.His ego failed to accept her to break off the engagement so in a moment of anger he agreed to it.

He thought that Anjali was angry so she took this decision.Once she got calmed she will run back to him.His father and mother was disappointed in him and ignored him saying that he lost a treasure because of his selfishness.

Aman comforted himself saying Anjali will come back to him like always before.He heard that Anjali went to another state for studies.This time he realised that he lost her forever.He didn't waste time to come here to study in jaipur univeristy.But he was too late and the admissions were closed.He didn't have any other choice so he chose another university but same branch as Anjali in the same city.He was shocked to know that Anjali chosen Computer as major instead of Chemistry.As far as he know he likes Computer related stuff and Anjali likes Chemistry.

Aman had few friends in Jaipur university,through them he got to know about Anjali's academic developments and felt shocked and proud.Many time he tried to see her but didn't have a chance.

Today he unwillingly came to shopping with his friends but didn't expect to meet Anjali.Before he could stop himself he called out to her.

"Aman who is she?" Nisha voice waked from his thoughts.

Subconsciously he replied, "My fiancee,Anjali"

Including Anjali everyone looked shocked because they never heard of him saying that he has a finacee.All three of his friends looked at Nisha who face reddened with anger.

All of Aman classmates know that Nisha likes Aman.For the past one year she did not let any other girls to approach him.

Pooja amost flamed in anger "Who is your fiancee?Did you forgot that Anjali already broken the engagement with you?"

Aman face flushed in embrassment."Oh so she is your ex-fiancee" Nisha mocked Anjali and her friends.When they both opened their mouths to speak Anjali cut them.

"Aman we don't have any reasons to talk with each other.It's better if we don't cross each others path in the future" Anjali voice hinted a warning.

When he started to talk suddenly Anjali pushed him away and ran towards the road.They turn around to saw a kid on the middle of the road bending down to picking up something.On the opposite side there was a truck rushing towards the kid .

Before they could analyze the situation they saw Anjali ran towards the kid.When the truck got closer she hugged the kid and rolled on the road where the pedestrian path were located.

The impact made Anjali to hit on her head and lost her consciousness.The kid was too shocked as he lost his consciousness along with her.

"Anjali"

"Chiku"