Who Will Save You Now?

"At this moment in time, no, I don't. Why, do you?" Rosé asked him, slightly lifting her face, their bodies touching skin to skin, his arm settling on her bare buttocks and her arm curling over his hairy chest.

"Hell no! I don't. I just wish I had met you earlier, would have saved me from this boring bachelor life."

Rosé couldn't help but blush. She snapped. "Who said you've past your prime. You are hundred times virile than my boyfriend."

She added "Mmm, heaven forgive me, but it felt so wonderful. I can't .. I can't help it,"

She was still very turned on by what Jungkook had done to her. How he satisfied her in just one session. She was feeling slight qualm even now but it was done. Now there was no point blaming anybody. It was destined to happen and it happened. All said and done she too had enjoyed it mindfully. She thought about how crazy all of this was.

Rosé was about to say something, her phone vibrated at the side table. She got on her knees and reached over jeon jungkook as she grab the mobile. A current passed through her body as she take a look at the caller ID. The reality began to return, the fear of what she had done returned too. Damn, why did he have to call now?

"It's him," rosé's face reddened, her pulse racing and subconsciously covering herself with the bedsheet as if Eunwoo had walked in on her and jungkook. Giving jungkook a warning look she sat up, adjusted and was now straddling jungkook's waist, her knees sinking into the bed on either side of him.

Jungkook kept himself silent. She let out a deep breath as she attended the call. Thank God her breathing had finally slowed. She placed a finger on her lips, signalling jungkook to be quiet then threw back her curls before speaking into the phone

"Hello" she said to him. She was close enough for jungkook to hear Eunwoo's voice on the other end,

"Hey. Did I get you at a bad time, babe?"

"Huh..no! I am my friends' place. We're just about to eat."

"Let me just ask one thing. When will you be home?"

"Didn't we already speak about this?" Rosé asked sarcastically. She looked over at jungkook as he smiled wolfishly at her and his hand trundled up to her bare thigh, stroking it.

"Hey don't be mad at me. I know. I was just confirming. The thing is the guys want to go out for dinner and since we don't have any plans, would that be okay?" He sounded so hopeful that rosé felt abashed at how innocent he was and then she gave a warning look back at Jungkook because his hand was starting to travel high and high and she really didn't need any distractions.

"We didn't have any plans," rosé clarified as she reached her hip to grab jungkook's hand and stop it from going any higher. Oh, she could feel herself starting to get horny again, how did he do that?"

"What time will you be home? Exact when?"

"Probably about.." As soon she raised her hand to her head realized what she had done. The bed sheet covering her boobs fell down from her hand leaving her bosom completely nude to Jungkook again. It was bunched up around the bed.

"Ohhhhh" rosé gasped into the mobile because jungkook has leaned forward and sucked her nipple into his mouth and his tongue, Wow, she needed to focus, Her boyfriend was on the phone! Jungkook was basically chewing her right nipple.

"Rosie? Are you okay?" Eunwoo noted a little panting on the other's part.

" Are you running or something?" She wasn't not sure what came over her, but she let jungkook continue, her hand holding his head in place as she answered Eunwoo.