"Is that good or bad...?"

He completely ignored my question. "Do you think he practiced with the shower wall?"

One of my eyes squinted at Thomas and suddenly, I had the urge to bang my head on a tree. "I'd rather not know the answer to that."

"Wanna know how it went?"

"Rather not."

"Awesome. So he drove and we were talking, but once it got later he parked the car on the side of the road and changed into a sweater in front of me! Then we found out the driver's seat couldn't lay down and it was too small to sleep on the passenger seat so we lay down on the backseat, except that was too small too, because I fell off. Then we sat straight up and decided one of us would just sleep on the backseat and the other one passenger seat, but before I could even climb onto the passenger seat he suddenly kissed me."

Thomas had to take a deep breath before he continued.

"I was shocked! And he was rougher like usual and his fingers were like hooking around my waistband. So I obviously kissed back until he kissed my neck and my jaw and my shoulder and then magically my shirt was off and he was no longer wearing the sweater, so we kissed a lot and then he told me he loved me, oh my god! I told him I loved him too and we kissed another time but softer and then we went to sleep since we found out we would fit on the backseat if Newt just lay on top of me which he did and it was amazing since he smells awesome like vanilla and everything and oh my!"

I stared at Thomas when he finally finished talking. "Wow."

"I know right?!"

"Your car had a backseat?" I crossed my arms.

"Yeah. We had another one. Don't know why. But oh my god, Quinn!" He threw his head back. "And now I can't look at Newt without blushing and he keeps complimenting me and everything and he's the best boyfriend ever!"

Eventually, I yelped and hugged him, happy for my best friend, after all. "That's amazing."

"Right?" His face was red from tension. "Okay. Now I wanna hear your story with Minho!"

"Oh, well. He was driving, which always looks really hot, by the way. Later at night he noticed I got tired so parked the car and asked if he could kiss me good night, so he did, but then he kissed my neck and face too, asking me if it's possible to be addicted to someone. And then he fell asleep on top of me and in the morning he wouldn't get off me, so I offered to drive, which I did. Then your text came in and he replied."

Thomas gasped. "Nice, nice, Spider-Man! Do you love him? Did one of you tell the other that?"

I blushed as I nodded. "We tell each other everyday."

"What?" His mouth fell open. "I'm gonna drool and it's not even about my relationship!"

I chuckled. "Yeah."

"Is he a good kisser?"

"What?"

"You heard me." He lifted an eyebrow. "Is Minho a good kisser?"

"You feel the need to know that?"

"We're best friends. I'm bisexual, but would rather fall for boys. I'm practically a girl. Don't girls tell each other everything?"

I laughed at those statements. "Yeah, Minho's a good kisser."

He raised his other eyebrow. "I just gave you a full description."

I cleared my throat. "Okay. Well, in France, when we locked you and Newt up, everyone else went in the sauna, except for Minho and I. We entered the hot tub and kissed and oh... now I remember it again, it was too good. He was kissing my neck and holding my waist and thighs! Then the others interrupted, so we went to his hotel room and continued there. Until you and your boyfriend interrupted!"

"But I didn't see you."

"Oh, yeah, we hid in the closet. Heard your awkward conversation." I sniffed.

"Do you think if we hadn't interrupted you two would've... you know?"

"You just crossed the line."

"I'm only asking!"

I sighed. "I don't know. Maybe."

"Definitely." Thomas corrected, a serious look on his face. "He looks at you like you're the only thing that exists in this world. He wants you bad, Spider-Man!"

My whole face grew red. "Well, I-."

We stopped walking immediately, our mouths dropping open.

"What the hell?" Thomas muttered.

In front of us was a big, abandoned building with tons of old cars in front of it. The building was completely grey, with a few dusty windows on it. The thing looked scary, and not very welcoming.

"Come on."
Though of course Thomas found it a good idea to walk in there.

"I don't think this is a good idea." I whispered when he pulled my arm.

"Just checking it out." He muttered, slowly reaching out for the door handle as if it might've been full of electricity.

We entered a dark room. I nearly sneezed at the dust, and the smell wasn't very nice either. Thomas got his phone to use a flashlight, but all we saw was a concrete floor and some walls.

My hand reached for his. "Can we go? I don't like it here."

Thomas held up his finger and started walking around, but ended up finding nothing but a small door in the corner.

"Here." He motioned at it, about to open the thing as my heartbeat sped up. I did not enjoy this.

But before Thomas could open the door, someone else did, and a bright light blinded our eyes. Thomas jumped back as I flinched and took a step away.

I blinked a million times to finally catch a glimpse of a dark, not very tall figure standing in the doorframe. Then the female voice echoed through the building.

"You guys look like shit."

I froze. Thomas didn't speak anymore.

"Come in." The figure stepped aside.

"Uh, I think we're just gonna..." Thomas took a step toward the exit.

She cleared her throat, and just by that action, Thomas and I followed her.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/n:

Stay safe everyone (unlike Quinn and Thomas)!!
x Vera