『9』

Eric failed in the end. And Kyle almost died. It has been a week since the whole thing and now I'm walking down a hallway at school with my friend Scott Malkinson.

"Okay but Kyle is also Jewish. Which is why people rip on him for being Jewish. Now it isn't nice that you are being mocked for a condition you have, it's like making fun of Timmy and Jimmy. Sophie and Kyle are also diabetic. But magically their conditions are seen as normal" I say to Scott as we walk down the hallway.

"Yea... Oh did you enter the raffle yet? The one for being in the next Sam and Colby video? " Scott asks as I nod.

"Yea. Christophe and I entered our names yesterday during lunch" I say with a smile.

Sam and Colby are popular Youtubers who do paranormal based videos. They sometimes collab with other popular people like Karl Jacobs, Slimesicle, KallmeKris, CelinaSpookyBoo (I apologize if I spelled that wrong), Tommyinnit, and lots more.

(Now I want you to take a moment and read this. If you are a fan of Sam and Colby this story will include you having a friendship bond with them. Seeing as Christophe is the main love interest, they do not like you anymore than as a friend. However their role is going to be very known and important later on. This is obviously not any episode, and is an og idea. Enjoy!)

Scott and I get to the cafeteria and sit down. A moment later Christophe, Wendy, Bebe, Red, Clyde, Heidi, Nichole, Sophie, and Rebecca come over to the table and sit down.

When Sophie rejected Scott I hung out with him a lot more, just as a way to make him feel less lonely. I'm friends with everyone else who sat down and it formed a very strange friend group.

"Okay so Saturday is my party. You guys are going right? " Bebe asks as we all nod.

"Yea. Er... Well... What if one of us goes to the Sam and Colby thing? They said it'll take all of Friday night and into Saturday morning" I say as Bebe shrugs.

"Honestly I don't know. That's on them to figure out" Bebe says in reply as I shrug in agreement.

Suddenly Sam and Colby enter the cafeteria with the box of names. Everyone gets excited at the sight of them and the vamp and goth kids are secretly chanting in hopes of getting picked.

"Okay guys! So I will draw two names. Yes you heard me. This was a last minute decision. But... Here we go! " Sam says as he opens the box.

He reaches in and pulls out two pieces of paper.

(Michael never had his last name mentioned so he's getting urs btw)

"Y/n L/n and Michael L/n! " Sam says as my eyes widen.

"Holy shit" I say as everyone looks at me.

Of course my brother makes his way to Sam and Colby because we would need to go over what type of video it exactly is, and how it's being done.

Everyone watches me get up, and I mean EVERYONE.

"Okay guys it's not fair that you are making them uncomfortable" Colby says as most people look away.

I make it to the front of the cafeteria as Colby grabs his phone.

"Okay sooo. You two will be spending the night in a haunted asylum! " Colby says as Michael and I exchange a look.

"Uh. Yeah that's great... " I say as Michael places his hand on my shoulder.

The week passes as I wait and wait for Christophe to ask me to be his date for the party. He mentioned going to it, though he never talked to me about me going with him. And usually he's clear at communicating.

Friday approaches as Michael parks his car outside of the abandoned asylum. Sam and Colby are waiting there as we get out and walk up to them.

"You guys ready? " Sam asks as we nod.

He hits the record button.