『1』

It's a nice day out in South Park. Kenny asked me to go to the park with him today. And seeing that I'm his best friend, I agreed.

We aren't swinging, but we are on the swings. Enjoying the weather, the time that we don't have to be in school, even the fact that Eric isn't around to complain about something in his very own daily routine.

We used to call him Cartman. It seemed bolder. It use to fit him. It's been six years though. As 10th graders going by a last name seemed childish. And of course he didn't want to seem like a child.

We all grew up in our own ways. Clyde and Bebe are together, in that somewhat popular trope of cheerleader and football player relationship. Although no one at the school is popular.

Craig and Tweek had finally come to about their feelings and instead of being worried that people would judge them, they got back together.

Kenny is surprisingly single. And I don't know where he got his jacket from but it's definitely not the parka he used to wear.

Sure it has brown fur on the hood, but it is a thin orange jacket without a part that covers his face. Which is fine. Especially since he doesn't mind speaking without it now.

Kyle and Stan seem closer than ever. But in a friendship way, even if Wendy and I would joke around about it. And call them an old married couple. Which is even more funny since Stan and Wendy are together.

Kenny starts up small chat. Asking about my day, what class seemed the hardest, if I think Eric or Kyle would win in a fight, even if I thought it made sense that God declined Pip in the afterlife and sent him back.

"I guess that much doesn't make sense. How does the afterlife tell ya you can't be there and makes you alive again? " I ask as Kenny throws his hands up in the air.

"I don't know Y/n! But doesn't that sound familiar!?"

"Yea. Sorry Ken. I guess it is the same with how you die all the time and then come back"

Eric and I are the only ones that remember the fact that Kenny dies all the time. It's from a curse. His parents got drunk at some cult worshiping Cthulhu and well now Kenny has this curse.

The wind picks up around us. Not by a lot. Just a small breeze. Causing some leaves to pick up. It's mid October as it is.

I move the swing back and forth. Not enough to actually start swinging. It's out of boredom.

There is a trail that wraps around three fourths of the park. And there is a lady walking it.

She seems to be a teacher. My eyes widen. She is. She was my fifth grade teacher.

She stops, sees Kenny and I. And within seconds she walks over.

"Hey I used to have you two in my class" she greets with a smile.

"Oh yea. Miss Eleanor" Kenny says as he smiles.

He loved her. Not like in a gross way but she was one of the better teachers we had.

"Hi" I say as u return the smile as well.

"What ever happened to Christopher? I mean sure I see other past students sometimes but never him"

I can't seem to remember a Christopher. But the name Christophe suddenly comes to mind.

"Oh you mean Christophe?" I ask still confused.

Kenny gives me a look. And then he thinks for a moment as well.

"Pretty sure that kid moved? " Kenny asked as confused as me.

"I was talking about the transfer student. I was asking why he transferred... But what did happen to Christophe? " the teacher asks.