L♥ve 70

On the other hand, Jungkook was standing on the balcony in the middle of the cold night. He was worried that Jimin's wedding was going to take place after a few days, but Tae didn't know anything about it. He was not in touch with jimin yoongi and Jungkook but he got a message from Minho in which he got the news that Tae has gone to another city with Minho for an important meeting and he will be back anytime in the morning.

After this news, Jungkook lost his sleep and peace, he didn't know which city Tae was in and the phone was switched off. Layla kept giving Jia's news to Jungkook. Jungkook didn't know about Jia's plan, but Layla told him that she will definitely harm Tae.

So he was now sitting in the balcony at night watching the stars. He was waiting for the morning, he wanted to ask Tae some questions, he wanted to win Tae, but he didn't want to take Tae away from his house like this.

Jungkook thought he would shift back to his apartment after Jimin's wedding and his last meeting with Jia. He doesn't want to bother Tae anymore.

"Zoe, I remember you again today, I remember you explaining everything to me, that last meeting when you left angry with me and never came back-

He smiled.

-Today I feel all the pain I caused Tae. I always remember that night when I broke up with Tae and he was standing in the snow in the cold and it started to rain he was alone. I kept looking at him from the window. I can still hear his sobs when he sent me a voicemail after the breakup but zoe you know I cried with him too when he left me that night Jungkook also died who started living again-

-Zoe Tell him please tell him I'm tired of living alone...Please tell him I need him...I need him...My body aches I'm not the brave, young Jungkook I used to be anymore...please tell him just forgive me...give me ONE LAST CHANCE... this time I promise I'll choose him this time and every time."

"Oh really." Jungkook looked at the sky, he thought maybe Zoe had come to talk to him, but the voice came from behind, so he turned around.

Tae was standing a few steps away from him and was staring at him.
-Are you really going to do what you said to Zoe, Jungkook jeon, are you really going to do what you say, are you really going to choose me this time, not your daughter who is decorated with lies-

Tae stood close to him. -Tell me Jungkook, will you support me this time in front of the world, tell me, will you be able to remove all the baseless blame against me, will you be able to clear my image that your daughter has ruined, will you....Will you fight my case, will you really choose me this time-

There was pain in Tae's voice, sadness, pain, trembling, his eyes were red, his nose was also red, it seemed as if he was crying, he kept looking at him.

-Zoe said you cared about me but you never cared about me. You always cared about your daughter. You knew I needed you but you left me like everyone else. To tell the truth, I might have left you. I can't forgive and maybe there will come a time when I will forget everything and start loving you back, but I don't know if it will happen."

Jungkook started to say something, but Tae moved his head towards the window. Raindrops were falling on the floor of the balcony.

"It's not raining weather, but look today, suddenly the atmosphere of Paris is echoing with the thunder and the sounds of raindrops."

Jungkook turned and stood very close to Tae. They both started looking at the sky.

"It was raining that night when you broke up with me- He looked at Jungkook, who was already looking at him, both eyes were shedding tears. -Your daughter made a dirty allegation against me- Then he started to look back out of the glass but Jungkook's eyes fixed on Tae.

-Getting wet in the winter rain makes you sick. I was standing outside your house in the rain, but you were inside. You didn't even give me an umbrella." He bitter smile.

"Sorry....I wanted to come tae I really wanted but jia forced me. What would I do? I had no one but you two and look at...my daughter for whom I sacrificed my days, night and first love, this daughter told me that I wish you had d-died instead of my m-mother-

Tae looked at Jungkook with sad eyes. Jungkook who was brave was weak again in front of him.

-You can't imagine those words killed the father in me that night, I cried so much that night, so much then my footsteps led me to your apartment, I cried there... Hug your pillow after that. I ended my relationship with Jia, gave her the entire business of her mother and half of my business and then separated my business."

Tae wanted to hold his hand, but Jungkook had to take the real exam now, so he stood facing him.

"You didn't answer my questions Jungkook, what you just said to Zoe, will you fulfill all these words, will you choose me this time, answer me."

Jungkook also stood facing him. "Once I have made a mistake, I will not make that mistake again- He came closer to him. -When I took Jia from the status of my daughter, I promised myself that now the only purpose of life is to find you, to ask for your forgiveness and then to get you back, and today you are in front of me. That's my main goal to do tae."

Jungkook's every word was touching his heart. Jungkook's eyes were moist but there was a shine in those eyes...There was a smile on his lips....This smile was not fake....

"Well then, keep your promise-

Tae walked away from him.

-I know Jia is in Paris right now-

Jungkook's smile turned to fear as soon as he heard this, he turned around.

-she has the main purpose of hurting me, I know that too-

He put the glass of water to his lips and looked at Jungkook who was worried.

-AC in your apartment didn't break, but you-

Jungkook didn't let him finish. "I d-didn't tell tae I didn't tell her....I don't know who who helped her...tae tae don't get me wrong I don't really talk to jia----

"Jungkook" tae worried

-no no no...you didn't trust me...tae i didn't told her- Jungkook started walking around the room.

-What should I do? You will start hating me again. What should I do?"

Seeing Jungkook's condition, Tae was also worried, there was sweat on his face, he was panicking, 'Jungkook was a very strong person, a businessman, whose name alone was enough, but what happened to my Jungkook.'

Tae put his thoughts aside and stood up and held Jungkook's hand, who was muttering something.

"You are here to protect me Oldey."

As soon as Jungkook heard 'Oldey', he became silent and kept looking at the floor, Tae took his face in his hands, wiped the sweat from Jungkook's forehead with the help of his sleeves and led him to the sofa where they both sat.

Jungkook was silent.

"I heard about you and Layla and believe me, I'm glad to know that you are still Layla's friend, thank god Jia didn't separate you from Layla."

Jungkook nodded. "She She talks about you. She has to meet you. You never met her after the last meeting."

'Last meeting.' Tae thought and then remembered the last meeting when he met Layla in Jungkook's office...He remembers that he was jealous of Layla and Jungkook by standing closer....He smiled.

"Tae, I won't let Jia hurt you this time, that's my promise to you, whether you give me another chance or not. Even if we are together for some time, but tae I will stand in front of you like a shield, Jia must kill me first-

He stood up. -I've thought I'll meet her and tell her to stay away from you or I'll forget you were ever my daughter and—"

"will you marry me Jungkook."

Oh god...Jungkook's time stopped and the words remained in his mouth.

♥♥

♥♥♥
♥♥