L♥ve 59

♥

He was walking alone on the road at the midnight.
He liked winter but not now he didn't even like any weather..
He was alone..It was his own fault..

Two years have passed since he left Korea..
Two years have passed since he saw his daughter...
He spent two years searching
for his love and about 820 days have passed since separation from Tae..

When TAE came into his world, he bring light and when he left his world, his world turned dark..
TAE his friend...his love...his world...his joy...his addiction...

Jungkook never thought he could ever fall in love at age 44 and that too with a 24 year boy..

When Jungkook gave all the business to jia, he was focused on one thing and that was to find Tae...
He went to all the countries that were Tae's favourites...Contact embassies....
Like China..Japan...USA..
But he did not know anything about Tae...

He did not give up...
He stayed in Korea but did not meet Jia....
Layla kept him with her...
Layla fulfilled her duty of being a friend...
She never left Jungkook alone..
She continued to fulfill her duty of being a friend..

She forced Jungkook took care his business and searching for Tae at the same time, and Jungkook accepted this...

then he started going to the office sometimes...
When Jia finds out that her father is in Korea, she goes to see him, but Jungkook refuses to see her...
And jia hated tae more and more she blamed tae for everything...

She had changed in two years...
She was a business woman and was taught everything by Mr bong and now Mr bong was her personal manager and her boyfriend was her secretary...

Jia was still with her boyfriend...
There was love between them but actually her boyfriend was a greedy...
Jia owned billions and alone
So after Jia died, everything would be his....
He was enduring this temptation of a stubborn and selfish girl...

she is still an immature girl...she used to hate tae too, but now her hatred was even more intense...
She was searching for Tae but unfortunately she was unsuccessful....

She had to meet tae once she was waiting for this day and hoped that day would come soon...

Well, year ago Jin suddenly visited Jungkook's office..
Jungkook was in his room when he heard that someone had come to see him and wanted to tell him something very important, so he called him into his room...

Jungkook didn't recognize Jin but was surprised when jin introduced himself...
And then Jin tells him that he went out of country for his new project and he saw Taehyung there....

Jungkook stood up when he heard tae name and started questioning him...
that's how Jungkook found out after 400+ days tae lives in Paris...

He knew Tae's brother lived in Paris, but he never thought Tae would be there...
He thanked Jin and thus they became friends...
after a few days he started preparing to go to Paris but it was going to take some time...

But he stopped...he searching the answers few questions..

First question : tae is in Paris, but Paris is very big city...How will i find tae?