L♥ve 65

2 months have passed and a lot has happened in these two months. Tae's interviews were published in a few newspapers.

Jimin and Dion's wedding preparations have started. Both of them were going to get married next month.
Jimin couldn't meet his best friend, he broke Tae's trust.
When Dion found out that Jungkook had moved from Korea to Paris and was helped by Jimin, he scolded Jimin a lot and then he understood after Jimin's explanation. He can't forgive Jungkook completely but he doesn't hate Jungkook either.

Yoongi met his brother and they started seeing him every weekend. In these two months, yoongi had persuaded his brother a little bit, supported by bela and now both brothers talk to each other.

Jungkook would knock on Tae's door every day for those two months and cook for him
But Tae did not face it.

Two months ago, Jungkook's health suddenly worsened and people took him to the hospital, where he was kept under observation. The doctors called Jimin and found out that Jungkook's blood pressure was low.....he was brought to the hospital on time....is out of danger.

Jimin was sorry to hear about Jungkook's condition, he took care of Jungkook, he started taking care of Jungkook just like he took care of Tae.

And then Jungkook got better and he promised to take care of himself. Jimin wanted to tell Tae about Jungkook's condition but Jungkook forbade him and thus Jimin did not let anyone know about Jungkook's condition.

Minho and Jungkook became friends. Minho was considered bad by Jungkook, but actually he turned out to be a very good person and Minho told Jungkook about his and Tae's friendship, but Jungkook had not told him about Tae and himself until now.

Tae was burning with their friendship. Whenever he saw both of them together, he felt bad, but he tolerated them. He thought of Jungkook alone.

He didn't want to hurt Jungkook. Jungkook was a heart patient. He couldn't even think of losing Jungkook.

Jungkook's love was reawakening in his heart but he was ignoring his feelings.

Jia who fell in love with Hoseok had reached Paris and now she wanted to complete her mission, she wanted to meet Tae and take revenge on him.

Hoseok had told Jimin that he was in Paris and that he had met his son, but Jia did not meet him, instead he refused to meet Jimin and Hoseok respected his words.

Like everyday, Minho and Jungkook came back together, Tae was watching the scene from the window. Minho was starting to like Jungkook a little more.

It was a daily routine. Jungkook used to come back with Minho and Tae would see them both angrily from the window of his room, but today it was too much.

Minho was holding Jungkook's hand and they were both humming. Seeing this scene, he remembered his old time when he and Oldey used to sing a song while they were sleeping, tears started falling from his eyes and he kept looking out of it.

Suddenly his phone rang, he wiped his eyes and looked outside to find the road empty.
H

e wiped his eyes and answered the phone. It was Jimin's phone, he turned it off and suddenly the message bell rang while lying on the bed.

"Dad has come to Paris for my marriage. He was asking you."

He read the next message

"I said that he is busy."

He read the message and turned the phone back off, looking at the ceiling

In front of him was the smiling face of Jungkook who smiled at Minho. He didn't want to accept it, but for a few days he was getting irritated by Minho and Jungkook's behavior. Meaning, the way Jungkook used to see him smile and talk, the way he used to do with Tae.

Tae would cry without wanting to see the two of them and remember the old times. He thought that he had moved on, but in reality, there was nothing like that. He still cared about Jungkook the same way he did two years ago.

He was still waiting for Jungkook like he used to do two years ago and he still loved Jungkook like he used to do two years ago.

He spread the curtain and sat back on the bed, lit a cigarette and remembered the past with tears in his eyes.

On the other hand, the news of Jimin's marriage Hobi made his son happy with a fake smile, but inside he was not ready for this. He met Jimin alone and told him not to get married, but Jimin refused to listen to his father and then hoseok's anger reached its peak.

"It's all because of taehyung, otherwise my son liked girls"
Hoseok had a glass of wine in his hand and anger in his eyes.

Jia was sitting in front of him.

"It all happened because of this gay taehyung, he took my son away from me." He emptied the glass in one gulp.

Jia got up and sat on his lap
"

Why are you worried? I will talk to him."

"How.....He's not the old Jimin anymore."

"You give me his address and leave the rest to me." She held hoseok's hands.

Hoseok nodded and gave her the address which made her happy and hugged Hoseok.

'Now let's see how I get my revenge. I'll get a revenge that will be remembered for a lifetime, Taehyung.'

Jia saw the card and smiled 'I'm coming kim taehyung.'

♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥