Tang Anan said: "Everyone in our base is probably inside."

  The place was surrounded, just like the perimeter of a base.

  That's right, outside the base!
  Tang Anan came from a later generation and had never heard of the existence of a base in this place. Could it be that it was merged later?

  She asked the system and the answer she got was that it came from the interstellar and didn't know about it.

  Tang Anan was choked up all of a sudden. Indeed, the 001 they developed did not have historical information injected into it.

  007 It’s normal not to know.

  They secretly released a group of people again, but this time, something unusual was discovered.

  People on patrol discovered that their teammates were missing!

  Unfortunately, when he was about to go back to report, Tang Anan came to him with a teleportation skill and grinned at him.

  The next second, the man's frightened eyes became dull and his movements became stiff.

  Tang Anan patted the doll in his arms and whispered a few words. The doll jumped into the man's arms and let him hold it.

  After a series of operations, she said to the people around her, "Okay, just wait."

  Chi Yanduo felt that the doll in the man's arms didn't match her, so he couldn't help but said: "It looks like..."

  Before he finished speaking, Lu Sikai interrupted: "Beauty and the Beast."

  Tang An'an: "?"

  Please don't insult the Beast like this!
  Chi Yanhuai showed a smile, which seemed to be very vivid.

  Chi Yanduo looked troubled, sighed, and said to the others: "Take the weapons in your hands. No one can let me off the chain when you rush in!" Everyone gave a military salute

  .

  The man who entered met his companion, who came up to say hello, "Aren't you going to inform them of the shift change? Why did a man come back like this? Hey, what are you holding?" The man looked at his companion with numb eyes and

  said : "Oh, I have something to report to the base director. This is a doll I picked up outside. I thought it would be appropriate to bring it to my little sister."

  When his companion heard this, he laughed out loud, "You idiot, you still care about your sister? Give me the doll. It's not good for you to go there with it." The

  man nodded slowly and handed the doll in his arms to him. .

  When the companion took the doll, the quiet doll suddenly raised its head and stared straight into his eyes, laughing happily, "Hehe." For a

  moment, the companion's eyes became dull.

  He hugged the doll and left. The man walked directly towards the base director's office.

  About half an hour later, Tang Anan showed a faint smile and said to Chi Yanhuai beside him: "Brother Yanhuai."

  Chi Yanhuai looked back at her gently, "What's wrong?"

  "I can control others, you can Are you afraid of me?"

  Chi Yanhuai heard her say this and looked at her slightly uneasy eyes. He suddenly smiled, put his palm on her cheek, and asked in a low voice: "Then will you hurt me?" Tang Anan immediately