: "Brother Yanhuai."

  When Tang Anan heard her murmur, his eyes suddenly widened and he thought to himself: You can only hear Chi Yanhuai with your ears, right?

  Tang Anan felt depressed: This blue-faced man is a troublemaker, and a needle can't poke it.

  She felt a little headache and rubbed her temples: "I'll give you one last chance."

  Qiqi looked back at her with resentful eyes: "What do you want to do to me? Now you can't help it anymore!"

  Tang Anan : "."

  Excuse me, shall I go?
  What's going on in this kid's head? It's obvious that the conversation has fallen apart.

  This friendship was ultimately wrongly paid.

  She said: "What do you think I will do to you? If I want to do something, there is no need to endure it until now." "

  As for you, I can kill you with just a wave of my hand. The last chance I give you is because you are still young. For my sake, tell me what you want."

  Qiqi glared at her: "I will become stronger."

  Then she said: "One day, I will trample you under my feet and avenge my parents! Tang

  Anan twitched the corner of his mouth: "You have become stronger and you want to take revenge on me, right? Yes, I will give you this opportunity." "We will no

  longer be friends, and we will no longer care about your affairs. You will know after today, How good is your quality of life when you stay with me."

  After saying that, Tang Anan waved to Lu Skykai and shouted loudly: "Pretty brother, let's go!"

  Lu Skyai raised his eyebrows and walked to Tang Anan's side, He rubbed her soft black hair and said in a loving tone: "Is the matter resolved?"

  Tang Anan pulled his hand down and said displeased: "Don't pull at me, long hair is difficult to comb."

  "Okay, okay."

  The two ignored Qiqi, who was standing alone, and turned to leave.

  Suddenly, a voice came from behind them.

  "I will become stronger, and I will definitely surpass you!"

  Tang Anan paused, raised the corners of his lips contemptuously, and said loudly: "I'm waiting."

  Lu Sikai asked curiously: "What agreement did you reach?"

  Tang Anan glanced at him and smiled: "Don't worry about girls' affairs."

  She murmured: "After all, he is still a few years old, and his three views are not completely fixed yet, so why not give him a chance.

  " Then he clicked his tongue again.

  "I'm so kind."

  Lu Skykai, who heard her murmur, laughed at her, "How can you be kind? You are just a big-hearted little fool."

  Tang Anan raised his eyes and looked at him with a half-smile.

  Lu Sikai quickly changed his words: "But I just like a big-hearted little fool like you."

  Tang Anan's pace suddenly quickened, and she said: "Please, don't talk to me." She was

  really afraid that she would not be able to help but beat her. He, if he hadn't done anything serious, wouldn't he have to trouble Brother Yan Huai for treatment?