"Oh, Alec." He said trying to direct my attention to him. "You said I could borrow your potions book of Lore Peeters."

"Lo-R-e." I tried to spell the name in Dutch with a small smile.

"Lo-re." He tried but failed miserably. I chuckled as we passed them.

"Alec." I heard Sirius Black call after me, but I didn't turn around.

"Not now, Sirius." Moony's voice followed.

"What's is she doing with Malfoy?" His voice filled with anger. "After Lucius..."

I was happy to note, that Draco didn't hear any of it. It was only because of my Loki hearing I caught that. The last thing I heard was Moony who answered him. "You have a lot to catch up on. He's a good kid."

I smiled as Draco led me through the corridors. But my stomach was in knots as it sounded like Lucius already made a play to kick him out of the school. When we arrived back at my room, Draco helped me pack up my things as he tried to distract me from Sirius, Snape, Moony, everything.
Draco excused himself to use the bathroom, and ten minutes later he came back with a large smile.

"Didn't think you enjoyed going to the bathroom so much." I chuckled, then frowned a little. "Or what exactly did you do in there?"

"Oh, get your mind out of the gutter, Alexandra." He huffed, but the smile was still intact. "I lied. I wasn't going to the loo. I was using your floo to call mother."

"Aunt Cissy? Why?" I asked surprised as I sat on my trunk, trying to close it.

"Asking if you and your uncle wanted to come live with us, of course."

"What?" I hopped off my trunk and the lid flew back open. "Draco..."

"She said yes by the way." He grinned as he walked over closing my trunk with a wave of his wand and closing the locks on it.

"I can't." I shook my head. "I love that you asked her, but my uncle..."

"He can come too."

"But-"

"No buts. She knows. Apparently, she knew since she found you back in the day. The house is large enough to even house the Weasley family. And whatever Lupin needs to do on the full moon. He can either stay in a secured room or... Does he use Wolfsbane?"

"He does, and he has another anchor." I chuckled as Draco raised an eyebrow. "Me."

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"A little, but it's been three years, I'm still here, aren't I?"

"But how?" He asked curiously.

"Well, if my uncle agrees to stay at your place, you're bound to find out." I said taking my wand out of my boot. "But you need to promise not to tell anyone."

Draco nodded eagerly, his eyes, so like mine, locked on me. I transformed into Loki for a few seconds before turning back.

"Holy fuck." He breathed. "That was awesome!" His grey eyes large. "You said you've been his anchor for three years." He said, his unsaid question hung in the air.

"I was thirteen when I became in Animagus."

"Isn't it extremely difficult and dangerous?"

"It is, but I had a great motivator." I chuckled as I cleaned up my small desk in my room.

"Who knows?" He asked as he tossed away old candies, looking over his shoulder to me.

"My uncle of course. My two oldest friends from Beauxbatons. Harry, Ron and Hermione found out the night everything happened. And Black." I looked down at my desk as I said. "I've been helping him this year."