"Okay." I said slowly. I think he was feeling the same as me, but I wasn't sure, so I waited for him to continue.

"But there is something missing, isn't there?" He asked as he took my hands in his. "That something to make a relationship work."

I looked at him and started to laugh, my head falling against his chest. Emmett looked surprised and confused down at me. "I feel the same." I said when my laughter died down. "I don't know what exactly there is missing, but something just is. On paper, we would match perfectly. Like you said, we like each other, you are smart and witty, and the sex is amazing. But after four months there has to be something more right, like love? Or at least really falling for each other."

"You are amazing, you know that."

"I know." I chuckled and he kissed me again, pushing me against the bleachers.

"I have to admit, I will miss this."

"Maybe you shouldn't." I looked up to him. "We can keep this casual, and the moment there is someone else, we stop. We've been together for four months without any real feelings for each other. I think we could do it."

"I like the way you think, Alec." He purred my name, hitched his hands under my legs and picked me up. Our tongues danced around each other, as my hand went into his hair. He started kissing my neck, nipping and sucking it hard. I let my head fall to the side, and that's when I noticed that the door from the changing rooms had opened.

"Emmett." I moaned his name as he sucked on a sensitive spot. "The team is walking out." He lowered my legs slowly and groaned against my neck.

"Right. Let's go." He said as he adjusted his trousers. I laughed at his strained situation, and we walked to the grim team. Emmett clapped his brother on his back, while I turned to look for Draco. When my eyes found Theo, he nodded to the changing room. I gave him a small smile before I headed in.

Just like with muggles, each player had his own open cupboard where their clothes, protection and brooms were hanging in. Draco was sitting on the floor, his back against the bench, his head dropped low. I slid down next to him, and we sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I'm a failure." He said, his voice barely audible.

"No, you're not." I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and pulled him close. "Don't you ever think that. Potter is just -"

"Better than me." He mumbled.

"He has a firebolt." I pointed out. "And you know, you're too big." Draco lifted his head, and he looked at me with a funny expression, making me chuckle. "I mean, seekers are supposed to be small, and light." I pinched his arm. "You're getting too tall and broad, cousin."

"I guess I can take that as a compliment." He said with a small smile.

"You should. Every girl or boy is going to fall for you. With those arms and your gorgeous stormy grey eyes."

"Are you saying that to give yourself a compliment?" He chuckled.

"What? Are my arms that big?" I flexed my arms, and I could see the first real smile appear on his lips. "Come on, let's get you something to drown your sorrows in." I nudged him. Draco stood up and took my hands in his, to pull me up. "I've got some fire whiskey stashed in my room.

"Don't you want to celebrate with your friends?" He asked as we walked out of the changing room. The other Slytherins were gone, probably already drinking the defeat away themselves.