twenty-four

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

'  𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐  'Tony's Nightclub ━━━━𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍New York, NY

Tony's Nightclub ━━━━
𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍
New York, NY .ᐟ

❛ HAPPY HALLOWEEN. ❜

"Shit, this dress is making my tiddies look even more amazing," Slim spoke while looking at her reflection, her long black nails brushing against the soft fabric as she pulled it upwards to her breasts. Her dark red lips formed into a smile as she continued to look at her appearance. Slim decided to dress up as Elvira: Mistress of the Dark aka her muse. She had the character's outfit down to a tee, from the matching 50s-inspired large hair with its rather large bump to the figure-fitting gothic dress and dagger that was placed in the midriff.

The previous events that happened the night before seemed to blur past everyone's mind especially since tonight was a holiday that most people liked to celebrate. Halloween. The day of candy, costumes, and scary stories to tell in the dark was of many that people anticipated whenever October came around.

The little get-together if you would call it was already bouncing with life, many finding the option of gyrating on the dance floor better than just standing around. It was missing a small group of women in particular who were busy in the bathroom adding little touch-ups if you'd call it.

"For tonight you can just call me Elvira... 'cause baby I am on that ass." She dreamily sighs causing the woman next to her to let out a chuckle.

Mya who'd stood next to her adjusted the golden vine-like metal-plated bikini top. Her dark brown hair was styled in a long single braid with metal pieces placed on each side. She was dressed up as Princess Leia from Star Wars wearing specifically her golden bikini outfit. Despite the costume being fairly controversial with the actor herself criticizing it, Mya thought she looked hot as it showed off the very toned flesh that she worked her ass off for.

"Imani, are you done in that bathroom stall yet? I got my eyes on a few people out there and you playin' house in a stall ain't helping." Katrina knocked on the stall's door before crossing her arms. Katrina who dressed up as Lisa from the movie Weird Science decided to wear the gym uniform that the character had on. She screamed the 80s from the large curly hair to the suspender bodysuit that everyone wore for aerobics even to the Nike shoes.

Imani soon opened the stall door "Sorry about that I just had to make sure that the zipper for the mask was zipping correctly." All three women turned in her direction in shock.

"What?" She looked visibly confused, wondering why they were all looking at her like that. Walking over to the sink she washed her hands before drying and putting on her gloves.