six

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

'  𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟕, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐  'Uptown Records ━━━━𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍!New York, NY

Uptown Records ━━━━
𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍!
New York, NY .ᐟ

❛ WHITNEY HOUSTON   WANTS
ME TO SING WHAT. ❜

Imani arrived at Uptown Records feeling incredibly nervous for some reason. Just last night Eve informed her that Andre and Sean had something important to tell her and that it was urgent.

The elevator doors opened with a quiet ding as Imani made her way to the office. Many questions seemed to never leave the teen's mind as she wondered what could be so urgent for them to want to see her.

"Good morning Imani, Mr. Harrell's expecting your visit." Andre's secretary Linda spoke up from behind her desk. With a nod, she heads over to the large office doors.

Standing in front of it, she lifts a hand to knock on it here goes nothing she thought to herself before knocking on the wooden door.

A couple of seconds went by and a male's voice followed by a "come-in" spoke causing her to open the door.

Entering through the sleek office doors Imani waved at Sean and Andre "Good morning." She greets to which they responded with Good morning as well.

Taking a seat across from them, Andre gets straight ahead to business "What are your thoughts on Whitney Houston?"

Imani looked at him confusingly. What did he mean by what she thought about Whitney Houston? Well, she thought positive things
about her and loved her music. In this day and age who didn't love Whitney Houston?

"Well I'm a big fan of her music and hopefully someday in the future, I'll be able to work with her?" She answers more like a question not knowing where he was getting at "Why though?"

Andre and Sean looked at each other before Andre continued "Well I'm sure you've heard about the movie The Bodyguard which is set to be released next month?" He asks to which she nodded yes.

Of course, she's heard all about the bodyguard from the radio stations mainly because Whitney Houston would be starring in it.

"They're also working on releasing a soundtrack in that same month and Whitney Houston herself wants you to sing on a track with Kenny G." The words from Andre's mouth came out in slow motion Imani's jaw dropped in shock.