eighteen

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

'  𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐  'Universal Studios Hollywood ━━━━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 '𝐈𝐅' 𝐏𝐓

' 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐 '
Universal Studios Hollywood ━━━━
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 '𝐈𝐅' 𝐏𝐓.𝟏
Los Angeles, California .ᐟ

❛ WE   ARE FILMING
    IF. ❜

"Good morning MTV, today is a big day as we'll be filming the music video for If today!" The hotel doors open revealing Imani who held a thumbs up despite her eyes holding a glimpse of tiredness "Let us go then." Closing it behind her, they followed Imani as she began her way to the elevator. With a small bag draped on her back and her hair tied in a somewhat messy yet presentable bun, she wore a simple oversized hockey jersey that had the illustration of Anaheim Mighty Ducks Wildwing with baggy denim and sneakers.

Once they entered the elevator, she clicked on the translucent circular orb that'll take them to the lobby "There's a car waiting for us downstairs, and we're early since we have to be there at around three am, other than that I'm excited that we finally get to begin filming."

The elevator shuffled slightly as it was quiet between the cameraman and Imani until she decided to speak up once more "I'm excited, aren't you excited."

"Yesterday we were dancing our butts off hence why I appear to be tired but I'm in good spirits, grateful to have woken up and that's all that matters." The elevator doors soon open, and Imani walks out only to see Mya and the gang with Eve who sat on the leathery plush seats that belonged to the hotel.

"You're on time." Was the first thing Eve said once Imani gathered to where most of the crew stood. They all appeared to have tired expressions a few yawning every now until Mya saw Imani and rushed over to her.

"Mani baby!" Her once tired expression lit up walking over to the teen and pulling her into a hug "We are gonna have a ball today." One thing about Mya was that she can be a very enthusiastic person no matter the circumstances and that was one of the reasons why Imani adored her.

"Wassup Imani." Dion was the second to great her doing the second handshake they created in the short time they'd been in L.A before hugging each other. Katrina soon followed suit, her lips bearing a tired smile before muttering the words I need some coffee.

"We have to go." Was all Eve said, causing the rest of them to grab their things before following her? Imani just had her arms wrapped around Mya's arm her sneakers sliding against the carpeted floor as they left the hotel. As they followed Eve she led them to two rather large sleek cars before entering the front passenger seat of one.