Sohee asked, "But what he did that you are this much angry on him?" Yoongi looked away and turned around and closed his eyes to calm himself down. Sohee looked at Jungkook, who was still lying on the floor. He was in pain and was trembling because of fear. Tears were flowing from his eyes. Sohee crouched down to his level and softly patted his head and wiped away his tears. She picked up the water bottle from his bed side table and opened it and said softly, "Kook, drink some water and calm down, hmm."

Jungkook drank few sips of water. She then said, "Come on, get up. Lets sit on the bed, okay." Jungkook didn't said anything. Sohee asked softly, "What happened Kook? Lets go. Come on." Jungkook spoke in a low voice, "M-my l-left leg. I-its paining alot."

Sohee looked at his leg and said, "Try to get up. I will help you. Come on." Jungkook nodded and got up with Sohee's help. Sohee took him towards the bed while wrapping her one arm around his waist and supporting his upper body. Jungkook sat on the bed slowly. Sohee caressed his cheeks and asked softly, "What you did Kook? Why he is this much angry? Tell me. I promise you he will not do anything."

Jungkook looked down at his lap and was fiddling with his fingers. Sohee spoke softly again, "Tell me Kook." Jungkook spoke lightly, "Y-you will also be m-mad at me." Sohee shook her head and said, "No baby, tell me. I won't say anything."

Jungkook started speaking, "N-noona, I... I smoked and did d-drugs." Sohee's eyes widened and she looked at Jungkook and spoke, "W-what?" Jungkook mumbled a small sorry. Sohee asked him, "But why you did that?" Before he could say anything, Yoongi yelled again loudly, "WHAT GOOD REASON CAN HE HAVE FOR SMOKING AND FOR TAKING DRUGS?"

Jungkook flinched hardly after Yoongi's shout and started trembling again. Sohee yelled back at Yoongi, "I am talking to him. Can you please shut up for a minute?" Yoongi didn't said anything and looked away. Sohee patted Jungkook's back lightly and spoke, "Kook, don't be afraid. Tell me."

Just then Tae entered Jungkook's room with a worried expression. He asked, "What happened? I heard shouting noises from here?" His eyes fell on Jungkook who was sobbing a little and was looking very scared and Sohee was consoling him. Then he looked at Yoongi who was looking angry as hell. He understood that something serious happened.

He went towards Jungkook and sat beside him and side-hugged him and asked, "What happened Kook? Tell me. I am here now." Jungkook immediately hugged him back and broke down in tears and spoke, "I am s-sorry hyung. I will not do it again. P-please tell Yoongi hyung to forgive me. I am really sorry hyung. I am sorry." Tae caressed his back trying to calm him down. He looked at Yoongi, he was clenching his fists tightly and was controlling himself from bursting at Jungkook.

Tae pulled Jungkook out of the hug and wiped his tears and asked, "Tell me first what happened. If you will not tell me then how can I ask hyung to forgive you." Jungkook sobbed a little and spoke, "Hyung, I s-smoked and did d-dr....d-drugs." Tae's eyes widened in shock. Just then Yoongi spoke while pointing at Tae and Sohee, "Now what you both will say, huh? Should I forgive him for this?"

Jungkook shed more tears and sobbed silently. Sohee got up from the bed and said softly to Yoongi, "Let us ask him first, why he did that." Yoongi scoffed and said, "I also want to listen now. Why he did that? So Jungkook, tell us. Why you started smoking and why you did drugs, huh?"

Jungkook looked down and thought, "Should I tell them?... if I tell them about me and Junho, even then taking drugs was not a good decision.... it was wrong... what should I say now? This is all happening because I took drugs.....what is-----".

He came out of his thoughts when Yoongi yelled again, "Tell us now! We are waiting." Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breathe and encouraged himself, "Be ready for it Jungkook. It will definitely going to be the worst punishment ever but you have to bear it. Okay! You can do it."