Spin-off Teaser

Keep your friend close, your lover closer and your enemy even more closer.

"If the mansion were caught on fire, the first thing my parents would ask definitely how bad the damage was, not whether I was safe or not." - Juliette Payne.
"I am heartless but I am not without a heart." -Juliette Payne.
Juliette Payne hates her parents for so many reasons but for most is the fact that her parents have never ever really cared for her. She grows up to be the heartless and is immune to any emotion but hate. She is planning a revenge to destroy her parents companies or at least taking it over completely. She doesn't want to be the inheritor because she is the only daughter of Payne but she wants to have it by her own efforts. Will she be strong enough to get things done in her favor?

"There is no story, where Juliette gives her heart to someone, simply because she doesn't have one." -Autumn Collins.
Autumn Collins once had the wish to cross path with Juliette to get revenge on the girl who she believes has affected her very dear best friend, Chace Alexander (the male lead on "Always") in the bad ways. When the fate decides to meet these two enemies, somehow Autumn agrees to be in Juliette's plan. Becoming her ally turns out to be twisting and changing many things between them. What is in it for Autumn so she decides to be in Juliette's side in the first place?

"If caring for you makes you hate me, then I'll be fine with that because hate is only the beginning of love story, not the end of one." -Nathan Winstead.
Nathan Winstead, the man who cares for Juliette sincerely since the first time he met her. He truly believes she can be saved and there is something good in her. Nathan becomes the first and only man to ever see her in different ways. He is ready for whatever will come in the way. Is he going to be truly ready for Juliette when the rough gets tough?

"If being a bad boy is what it takes to get your attention, I'll do it for you." -Richard O'Connell.
Richard O'Connell has always had a thing for Autumn. He admires Autumn's excellences. He wants to learn from her more than that he wants to show her that there's a good man who wants to be with her. Richard has some backgrounds that make him believe that women are grace from God to be kept and cared. What will happen when the good man gone bad for the sake of the woman he wants?

This is a spin-off story of the book "Always". The story revolves around the daring and nerves-wrecking life of Juliette Payne, Autumn Collins, Nathan Winstead, and Richard O'Connell. It is more than just romance story. The focus is more on the friendship, being allies, characters development and destruction. If it goes as I plan, this will be more mature on the sense of the plots, intriguing, and unexpected.

A/N
So pretty please tell me what you think of this idea! Your feedback really means a lot. Tell me whether you like it or not and why.
I think I'll start to update the story a month after this. The title will be "Elastic Heart", but if you have any suggestion of the title, you can tell me.
I really hope you'll support the spin-off since I'm really into writing it.