21 - Road Trip - Chace Alexander

I go out from my last classroom today, feeling so excited for the weekend. As I pass a hallway, I'm flabbergasted by someone attacking me aggressively. By that I mean, a girl out of nowhere grabs me and kisses me. I hold her once I know who she is.

She pushes me to the wall. I can't believe she's this aggressive even more than any girl I've ever been. I think she wants to make a scene here, so why don't I make the scene more epic?

She likes it when my hand grasps her butt. She lets out a content sigh at the touch. The hallway isn't that crowded, only few people passing by.

"You're so hot." She whispers between the pauses we take. Her eyes are filled with lust.

She turns me on with the body pressing and I feel her soft fleshy chest on mine. "I know."

At the moment my hands on her waist, my sight catches the one and only girl I haven't seen for approximately a month, Channing Winstead having an argument with a guy.

It seems that they're quarrelling. Wondering who he is, I scan the guy who has dirty blond hair and a body and skin of a swimmer.

I can't concentrate on what I'm doing because of their quarrel. It turns out Channing asks him to accompany her to go home to visit her mother in hospital. She needs him to drive her home. But he rejects with some silly reasons that I think he must be lying.

Michelle suddenly stops because she must feel that my mind is somewhere else and my eyes focus on something else. "What?" Michelle looks at me while her hands are getting under on my shirt, roaming my abdomen. "Remember our date tonight. It's been ten days since the last time we had sex."

I don't pay much attention to what she says. "Uh, what did you say?" I'm still focusing at that couple. "So sorry to tell you, something came up this morning, and I don't think I can go out with you tonight." I look at her with my doe eyes.

"On one condition." She nibbles my earlobe. "I want do to it with you, soon, whenever you have time."

I sigh heavily. Seriously, Michelle Britton really likes physical interaction. I hesitate, eyes flickering from that couple and Michelle.

When I see Channing and his probably-boyfriend have ended the argument, which doesn't seem to end well, I answer in a flash with no further thinking. "Okay. Now I've got to go." I give a peck on her lips and run to where Channing goes.

"Channing." I call her as I get closer. She turns back at me. I see she has tears in her eyes which she tries to hold back.

"You need someone to go with?"

She waits until I walk beside her. "How do you know?"

"I-"

She cuts me before I can finish my words. "My life has been peaceful without all your teasing, flirting, and audacity."

I laugh at that. "You mean you've missed me, my wits and charms." I wink at her. This feels like an old time. "Come on, I'll drive you." I put my arm around her shoulder.

She takes it off firmly. "Don't you know? I have a boyfriend." She makes a space between us. "I think you've seen him. That you must've seen us quarrel about my problem."

"Boyfriend? Where is he now? Look Wistead, I'm the only one beside you now." I smirk when she glimpses at me. "Or you mean me as your newest boyfriend?"

"Gosh! Get over yourself, Alexander." She snorts. "I think you do have onesss too." She said 'one' with more than one 's'.

I respond in a mocking way. "Jealous much? I have the feel you stole a glance or two at my making out session."