Episode 10: Out Cold Part 2

Start from the beginning

Deku started to panic and say all these thoughts out loud by accident, not knowing ochaco was just on the other side of the wall able to hear everything he was saying.

Ochaco was beat red and lost in thought from what she was hearing "I feel like i shouldn't be listening to this but at least that confirms what he said last night wasn't just a lie, now what do I do?" 

A knock on the door breaks both the teens from their thoughts.

"It's open" Ochaco says.

"Hey sorry if I'm bothering your one-on-one time just dropped this off for Midori" Mina says barging in holding some soup.

"No you're fine actually you can place that down on the table" Ochaco says.

"Sooo? how is it going?" Mina asks.

"Iz- Deku's doing better now he's just resting at the moment." 

"That's good to hear also you totally almost said Izuku there don't think I didn't catch that something happened! dish."

"Great of course mina had to drop in at this moment" "fine no use hiding it, we uh Nope I can't say it too embarrassing! We just started calling each other by our first names it's not a big deal nothing to see here hehe." 

"Ocha you're a very bad liar" mina said with a blank expression.

"Look I'll tell you at work tomorrow I promise just drop it for now please!" she begs.

"Ok fine but a promise is a promise!" mina says while heading out the door.

"Thank god, well i better give Izuku his soup."

The Following Day, Deku wakes up and is feeling as good as new.

"Ahh much better, now Uraraka won't have to sleep on the futon anymore." 

Deku heads over to Ochaco but Shes still sound asleep.

"Hey Ochaco wake up" Deku says trying to tap her awake but then he starts to feel her forehead and its warm. "Oh, crap did she catch my fever?" he panics and lifts her up bridal style and places her on the bed.

After taking her temp sure enough Shes as sick as he was Deku feeling responsible takes Apon himself to return the favor he goes out and buys ingredients and makes her some soup to start out the day.

"Sorry about this Izuku."

"don't worry about it" he says with a slight blush. "I guess she wants to start calling me by my given name too, it's nice."

"It's the least i could do after all it's my fault."

"Deku, you didn't choose to be sick and i know if i was sick first you would have done the same thing."

"that's fair, but I still want to make sure your taken care of wither or not it was my fault." deku says with a small frown.

"Could it be?" "Hey, I may be overthinking this, but did you get upset when i called you deku?"

"Huh? you could tell? I mean well you called me Izuku earlier and i guess it made me pretty happy, my mom is really the only one who calls me that anymore it felt nice."

"Oh, I see well ill make sure to call you Izuku anytime were alone then" she says with a smile and a blush."

"You don't have to I don't want to force you or anything only if you're ok with it."

"Izuku its fine, I asked you to start calling me ochaco now so it's only right I do the same."

"Well here goes nothing, um I'm pretty sure when i was sick i confessed something to you." Deku starts to say with his right hand messing up his hair.

"y-you did yes."

"l-look I was wondering if maybe after your better of course if you wanted to go somewhere like a movie?" Deku almost whispers that last part.

"A-Are you asking me out?" ochaco asks with as much red on her face as Deku's.

"Y-y-yep T-Thats what I am doing right now."

"S-Sure I'd like that." 

And just like that in an instant Ochaco went from being glad she was sick to wanting to feel better as quickly as possible.

To Be Continued

Next Part: The Date

Deku and Uraraka both seek advice before their first date.