"What are you doing out there?"

"Taking a shower," I say sarcastically.

Edmund rolls his eyes off me tosses me a spare overcoat and wraps his arm around me to warm me up.

"You're supposed to be resting," Caspian says to me.

"And let you boys make all the decisions, I don't think so," I joke.

Caspian lets out a small laugh along with Drinian then they go back to serious.

"What's the problem?" I ask noticing the tension that just built.

"So we're stuck here... at half-rations, with food and water for two more weeks, maximum. This is your last chance to turn back, Your Majesties. There's no guarantee we'll spot the Blue Star anytime soon. Not in this storm" Drinian explains.

Drinian lets out a huff and paces back and forth.

"Needle in a haystack, trying to find this Ramandu place. We could sail right past it and off the edge of the world." Drinian rants.

"Or get eaten by a sea serpent." Edmund deadpans.

Drinain gives Edmund a look and looks away annoyed.

"I'm just saying the men are getting nervous. These are strange seas we're sailing... the likes of which I've never seen before."

"We have to keep going, there's an island on the way to Ramadu island. We can stop there to get some more supplies and then finish our journey." I explain.

"Your majesty, you do not understand. We are about to starve and unless the storm lets up we are dead."

"Then perhaps, Captain, you would like to be the one to explain to Mr. Rhince... that we're abandoning the search for his family." Caspian stands up and crosses his arms.

Drinian looks between me and Caspian and lets out a sigh of defeat.

"I'll get back to it. Just a word of warning. The sea can play nasty tricks on the crew's mind. Very nasty." Drinain says then exits the quarters with a hood.

"I like to say that went well," 

***

I'm here. Again. The battlefield.

"Astrea. What are you doing?" I hear Peter yell at me.

"Peter?"

"You have to protect the base. Go now!" 

I nod my head at his command and rush to go to the base.

As I an fighting off these dark knights I began to grow tired and weary.

"Come on I can't be tired now. I need to fight." I say to myself.

All of a sudden my sword falls from my hands and I crumble to the ground. Exhaustion looms over me.

Get up.

Get up.

Get up.

I'm laying on the pavement and all I see I the pevensie lined up in a row.

"Which one shall we take first," I hear a mysterious voice ask.

"Take the boy, and make sure the girl watches." a voice responds.

I feel someone pull me up and someone else takes Edmund and places him in front of me.

"Edmund?"

"Astrea are you okay? We'll find a way to get out of this I-" his voice was cut off by something cutting off his head mid-sentence.

"Nooo!" I scream at the top of my lungs,

"The girl could have protected them if she fought harder. Anyway." the other dark knight began killing Peter, Susan, and Lucy right in front of my eyes.

"Keep your eyes open girl. This is all your fault." one of the knights sneers at me.

No. No. NO. NO. NO!

I felt tears crash down my face and I was screaming.

"Can someone please make the girl shut up," One voice says.

One of the soldiers walks over to me and starts to shake me.

"Get up Astrea!" I hear the dark voice taunt.

***

"Astrea get up!" I hear a familiar voice yell at me.

I shoot up and breathe heavily and I start to cry.

"Darling what's wrong," I hear my boyfriend ask concerned.

I say nothing and put my head in his chest.

"I can't save you. I can't save anyone," I cry.

"Shh, everything will be alright Stars. I'm right here."

After a  few moments of silence, I feel Edmund move around.

"Edmund, what's wrong?" I ask him and he keeps staring in the distance like there's something there.

"Edmund?" I ask again.

He sits up and takes out his sword and he places it in front of him.

I hear a familiar voice shout.

"Edmund!"

"Lucy. It's you," Edmund says and shakes his head.

"I can't sleep," Lucy says.

"Me neither," 

"Let me guess. Bad dreams." Edmund asks his sister and she nods

"So either we're all going mad... or something is playing with our minds."

Y'all my season is over. I can update more freely now.

Give me some requests on what to write next.