14. "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴜꜱꜱʏ."

Start from the beginning

She pulled her head back before pushing it back down. I brought my head back and looked down at her. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her eyes remained shut tightly as she focused.

I felt her grip on my thigh relax and took that as an opportunity to move her head with my hand, pushing her down again. She moaned once I reached the back of her throat, deeper than earlier, and the vibrations made me moan.

I pulled her off of me completely, allowing her to catch her breath, and a string of saliva pulled from her lips. She opened her eyes and looked back up at me, her eyes glossy.

I let go of her hair and brought my hand to her jaw, tilting her head back more before wiping the saliva from her lips with my thumb. "You're going so good, my pretty girl."

Her lips formed into a sly smile and she brought her head back without hesitation, placing me in her mouth again. I could tell her confidence grew as she took full control, going much faster than earlier.

My jaw hung open and she pushed her head down, taking me all the way down to where her hand was placed. "Oh, fuck," I said through an exhale. "S-So good."

There ain't no fucking way she got me stuttering. She removed her hand and pushed her head down all the way, squeezing her eyes shut. "Shit, shit, shit," I said through gritted teeth. "Look at me."

Her eyes opened wide and that was what did it for me. I brought my hand to the back of her head to hold her head in place as I released into the back of her throat.

I heard her heavy breathing through her nose as I finished, her eyes never leaving mine. I pulled my hips back to pull myself out of her mouth and she quickly tried to catch her breath.

*end of smut*

I chuckled softly as I bent down to grab my boxers and jeans, pulling them up. I reached my hand out to her and she grabbed it, pulling herself up to her feet again. I let go, bringing my hand to the side of her face and pulling her toward me.

"You did so good," I said quietly before bringing my lips to hers. I pulled away quickly when I heard faint footsteps, they were Bill's. Yes, I can tell the difference.

"Shit, it's Bill," I bent down to pick her bra and shirt up off the floor, handing it to her. "Go to the bathroom, Schön," I said quietly, gently pushing her toward the bathroom door.

I bent down to start gathering the stuff for our project as she entered the bathroom and my door opened, revealing Bill. "Ever heard of knocking?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked, putting Genevieve's stuff in her bag. "Mama said Genie was here still." He said and I nodded. "Yeah, she's using the bathroom," I told him and he made his way over to my bed, sitting down.

"Did you actually help her with everything?" He asked in a mocking tone and I rolled my eyes. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I did." I matched his tone and straightened my back out, setting Genevieve's bag down on the bed.

The bathroom door opened. "Bill!" Genevieve cheered and he smiled widely as she made her way over to him. "How was your time with Ella?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "Oh, nothing too extreme," Bill brushed off the question.

"What is that supposed to mean?" She asked. "Just a little making out," Bill admitted and I smiled proudly. "Aw, shit!" I cheered as I nudged his shoulder and he rolled his eyes. "Did y'all at least get some work done?" She asked and he nodded.