He groans, "Stop smiling, will you? I'm starting to feel regrets for allowing you to help me with this stupid necktie!"

"I'm just happy."

"You always are and it's making me sick."

Nangunot ang noo ko, masama bang piliing maging masaya na lang kaysa mamoblema sa problemang hindi mo naman makontrol?

"Just try be who you are, don't push yourself to be what your dad tells you to."
I simply said while holding the wide part of his necktie and bring the side up through the large loop at the neck.

"It's easier to say than done and I don't need your petty opinion. I can take care of myself." He said and decided to divert his attention on the tip of the sleeve of his dark blue polo while he still let me do my thing.

I just pursed my lips and do my job. I'm on my final thing, adjusting the grip of his necktie when I asked him, "So, where are you up to again?" I curiously asked while giving him a small smile. Trying to have a conversation.

"A date." He said shortly.

I nodded and gave him a look of teasing. "You're really a grown up now, huh? Who's the lucky girl?"

He looks at me like 'are you being serious?' but I just chuckled and waited for his response. "It's Xyianne-- fuck! Are you going to kill me?!"

Tinulak niya ako agad at siya na ang nag-adjust nang maayos sa necktie niya. Napahigpit kasi ang pag-aadjust ko. Bigla akong nawala sa sarili ko dahil sa pangalang narinig ko. She's dating my brother? She's into dating now...

"Thank you for almost killing me, big sis. I gotta go."

"O-okay, h-have a good date.." Hindi ako makatingin sa kanya hanggang sa makaalis na ito sa harapan ko.

Why am I hurting? I should be happy for them but it's the opposite. They're having a date...right now...and I helped him with his outfit...he looks good and I know he will definitely get her. They have the same age, they're supported by their fathers, they look perfect for each other and they're known each other for a long time since they were introduced as the next heirs of their company. What more should I add to make myself more broken?

This is really ridiculous! Natalie is right. I should've known better, I didn't exist in her world. She doesn't know me. She don't give a fuck about me either. But I do.

Hindi ko na namalayang nakasubsob na ang mukha ko sa unan ko at walang tigil ang luhang dumadaloy sa mata ko. Nakasiklop ang kanang kamay ko sa kaliwang dibdib ko kung nasaan ang puso kong tila nawasak bigla.